Zagg keyboard work with back cover and smart cover?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jbrady3324, May 11, 2012.

1. jbrady3324, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012

jbrady3324 macrumors regular

Does the zagg keyboard work with i-blason back cover and a smart cover? What I mean, is can I put the ipad with the smart cover still on into the holder?

If no, is there a keyboard that does?

2. jbrady3324 thread starter macrumors regular

3. kodeman53 macrumors 65816

Bumps. Posts that bring a thread to the top of the New Posts list but add no content to the thread (bumps) are not permitted. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump, e.g. posts saying "anyone?" or the equivalent. See why and how to avoid bumping.

4. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

From what I know, the zaggfolio is designed to hold the iPad (and only the iPad) snugly. Even screen protectors have the risk of being dislodged. I doubt it can accommodate any back or cover, however thin.

Your best bet may be an external Bluetooth keyboard lie the apple wireless one, with a case like the origami workstation or the logitech folding keyboard, which is designed to work with a smart cover, but appears to be ultra bulky.

As for whether It can fit in the slot, I doubt it. Even if it can, it will likely not be very stable. Else, zagg wouldn't need to redesign their products to cater for the new iPad.