Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which screen protector should I go with?

• Zagg InvisibleShield Glass+

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Belkin Invisiglass

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

rdunlap

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
I’m still debating whether or not to install a screen protector on my iPhone XS. If I do decide to get one I’ve narrowed it down to either the Zagg screen protector or just having Apple install it for me in the store with their nifty machine they use. Does anyone have any preference or experience as to which one I should get? I’ve never been a fan of screen protectors and have always been careful with my phones but reading the stories of people scratching their screens without much use is starting to worry me and think more seriously about slapping one on to protect my investment. I also hate when the screen protectors start coming off the screen as it looks really bad.

Thanks in advance!

jerryshort10

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2016
I’m still debating whether or not to install a screen protector on my iPhone XS. If I do decide to get one I’ve narrowed it down to either the Zagg screen protector or just having Apple install it for me in the store with their nifty machine they use. Does anyone have any preference or experience as to which one I should get? I’ve never been a fan of screen protectors and have always been careful with my phones but reading the stories of people scratching their screens without much use is starting to worry me and think more seriously about slapping one on to protect my investment. I also hate when the screen protectors start coming off the screen as it looks really bad.

Thanks in advance!

Belkin Invisiglass and Anti-Glare are both great options. Never liked the Zagg, they’re a pain to put on and are not as sleek/perfect as the Belkin ones. If you’re able, go to an Apple Store and have them put it on, it’s free and they have a holder for the phone and protector that aligns and applies without any flaws. It’s amazing.

bushman4

macrumors 601
Mar 22, 2011
Belkin Invisiglass and Anti-Glare are both great options. Never liked the Zagg, they’re a pain to put on and are not as sleek/perfect as the Belkin ones. If you’re able, go to an Apple Store and have them put it on, it’s free and they have a holder for the phone and protector that aligns and applies without any flaws. It’s amazing.
BELKIN Invisiglass excellent. And Apple puts it on in store with a special machine which lines the screen protector up perfectly

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Wow I had no idea Apple put on screen protectors and used a machine for it. Oh well I’ve gotten pretty good at doing this myself but it’s good to know for future reference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.