Zagg screen covers for I5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Eric5964, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

Anyone know if Best Buy has them yet? Tried to call them, but was on hold forever....

EricE

2. Allegrotechie macrumors member

Allegrotechie

I don't think best buy has them yet, Zagg.com does.
    Honeslty my 2 cents is that Zagg sucks. I hate their products, they are overpriced and the lifetime warenty is BS. they also look horrible. Want a good screen protector? get Spigen

3. neworleans-7 macrumors regular

neworleans-7

I think they have the protectors but they aren't for sale yet. Waiting until Friday of course.

4. Eric5964 thread starter macrumors regular

Eric5964

Screen covers are definitely a personal choice. I have tried quite a few and love the Zagg....so they don't "suck" to me....

EricE

5. OwenMeasures macrumors 6502

OwenMeasures

Ghost Armor... enough said!

6. Frasern1 macrumors 6502a

7. kjmff5 macrumors regular

bestskinsever is good. i feel like the zaggs have more resistance when you slide your thumb across it.

8. fins831 macrumors 6502a

I have a kiosk in my mall for ghost armor, 20 bucks, lifetime warranty, and they install it right there....no problem whatsoever.

been using them since my 3GS

9. scranj macrumors newbie

10. mateen110 macrumors regular

Don't buy zagg. bestskinsever is all you need.

11. D33170 macrumors newbie

Ghost armor hands down. Its very smooth when you swipe and very durable at the same time. Zagg's screen protector is too thick where it feels rough at times when you run your fingers through the screen. Bestskinsever has the cheapest material.. Scrn protector starts to peel off after a few mths and worse of all it tends to turn yellow.

12. JoshObra macrumors regular

I went through two InvisibleShields for my iPhone 4, each lasted for about two weeks and eventually "rolled away" after putting the phone in and out of my pocket a lot (these were cargo shorts too).

Not sure why I bought another one though, I really wanted to like ZAGG, but their "orange peel" texture makes way too much friction for me plus the screen keeps coming off.. especially if you have a pretty tight case on it.

Just my two cents. I've went with generic-ish (like $10) one-shot (aka dry application) screen protectors and that one has lasted for over a year now (so it also depends on how the phone was treated).

Zagg = Beats. Don't buy into the hype!

Some people like them though, but we're all entitled to our opinions.