iPad Pro Zagg screen protector for 10.5

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Shark5150, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Shark5150 macrumors 65816

Shark5150

has anyone installed this on the 10.5 pro yet? Any feedback is appreciated.

2. staggerlee41 macrumors 6502a

staggerlee41

Yes, I've got HDX on mine. It's been great to use and I've noticed no negative performance using it compared to a naked screen.

3. neworleans-7 macrumors regular

neworleans-7

I use the Zagg glass on my 10.5. While it is a LITTLE more slippery while using the pencil, it isn't bad at all.

4. Shark5150 thread starter macrumors 65816

Shark5150

5. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

Install these on all my devices. Installed it on the 10.5 today. Luckily installed with no dust underneath. Love it, gives me peace of mind.

6. zipur macrumors 6502a

zipur

I took the time to install my zags on my 10.5. perfect alinement great job...BUT I found one tiny speck in the upper right corner. I couldn't stand it. So I took the glass off and rinsed it in water. applied wet and worked out the water/bubbles with a credit card. Now it perfect again can't even tell its there. I've had zags on everything for the past 10 years.

That being said according to amazon reviews (which are faked often) there are Many cheaper options. But for me I still with a brand that sticks with me. I've had 5 glass replacements due to scrapes and breaks..(Wife IPAD). with never a lick of trouble on my main screen. Zagg is good about replacements so for any problem they'll send you a new one.

So not to be too long winded and wishy washy I vote for Zagg
    ====

Another thought; why would someone put a cheap $12 screen protector on a thousand dollar device?