Zagg Screen Protector...not new!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TiaSco08, Sep 22, 2016.

1. TiaSco08 macrumors member

TiaSco08

I pre-ordered a Zagg HDX screen protector on October 8th. It just arrived today and guess what! The package says iPhone 6/6s!!! I saw them in Best Buy and there was a sticker over the name of the phone and that label read, "Apple iPhone 6/6s/7."

If I had known that they were just going to use the 6/6s screen protectors, I could have just ordered a replacement for the screen protector that's on my 6 and saved myself $25! Grrr!

2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

So return it. It's then you need to tell.

3. comptr macrumors 65816

I also bought Zagg Glass from Best Buy for 2 7+s and one 7. I am not happy with the install. Every time there is air bubbles and even after 4 days they are not healing. I hope I can get a return on all three.

4. SundaeWarship macrumors member

SundaeWarship

I went in and saw the same thing. The cheap sticker they put on the box was a total red flag and I decided to just got with the insignia glass protector which works just fine for me. The home button cut out is a tad off centered but honestly doesn't bother me all that much. This is just a temporary screen protector, just wanted to get one on the phone asap.

5. comptr macrumors 65816

I ended up taking back the zagg glass to best buy and got them give me my money back and the install fees. I instead got the same zagg glass from my local verizon corp store and the ones they had said iPhone 6+/6s+ but it had a sticker on it saying 2015 compatible 5.5 inch and it works fine with my iPhone 7+.

6. TiaSco08 thread starter macrumors member

TiaSco08

That was a good idea! I think I get 25% off of accessories at VZ, so I will check them out! Make sure you still register it on the Zagg website.

7. andreamaym macrumors member

I went to Best Buy after receiving my 7 on launch day and was looking everywhere for a protector when I finally asked a sales associate. She said the boxes for the 7/7+ werre marked incorrectly as 6/6+. I upgraded from a 5 so I honesly wouldn't know the difference. I had them install it in store and it's great, no bubbles/dust/lint etc.