Zagg Shield re-application

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by xela24678, Nov 21, 2010.

1. xela24678 macrumors regular

Hey guys,

well, I got a zagg shield for my iPhone 4 (front screen only). So once apple was given the free cases I got one of course. Once I got it, I put it on. Now, the edges of the screen protector have peeled and dust has gotten on it. Can I take it off and reapply it? I still have the solution. I am also thinking of just getting a new one with the warranty. But this time, the case friendly one. I really want to do this only if it is my only option. Any suggestions?

2. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

nope

once that glue dries removing it will stretch it
    once that lint is there, its going to stay there

3. xela24678 thread starter macrumors regular

Wow. Ok thanks. Is there any way to take the lint off. Maybe by applying the solution to the specific part

4. ItsJustafnPhone macrumors 6502a

nope. but you can cut the extra material off with a nail clipper to stop it from peeling any further

5. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

Did you register your shield when you bought it? If so they will send you a replacement.

6. xela24678 thread starter macrumors regular

i did register it and I am thinking of ordering the case friendly one but I don't really know how it looks like and how it fits the device. Also I would have to pay $4 for shipping and handling to send my previous zagg shield

7. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Right a good warranty.