Zagg Skin Custom Design

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by paulmacbeth, Jul 29, 2010.

1. paulmacbeth macrumors member

Hi,

I was just looking for some first hand experience of a zagg skin with a custom design on their iPhone 4.

I've gone for the invisible shield on the front and back just now, along with a black bumper and I'm happy with that setup, but would like to personalise it a bit.

I've found a few designs, Newcastle United related, and also wondered if anyone could advise how well the custom designs look.

The website advertises a dry installation, but I've always had the wet install on my invisible shields, and I'm generally rubbish with the dry install protectors.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul.

2. frd333do33 macrumors newbie

I ordered a custom skin from Zagg and from Gelaskins. The Zagg one was so ugly I had to return it. The Gelaskins one is gorgeous and I used the same file to upload to each company. Do a search for the Gelaskins skin in the forum and you'll find nice examples.

3. pakrat77 macrumors newbie

I ordered a zagg for my iPhone 4 but haven't received it yet.
    The skin I ordered from SkinIt.com came out really nice. I haven't done anything with Gelaskins.

4. fredster macrumors newbie

I returned a Zagg skin as it interfered with the flash. I've got a Gelskin on the way now.

5. reliantj macrumors 6502