Zagg the way to go?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rpearlberg, Nov 24, 2014.

1. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

I was going to get the Lifeproof, but don't love the look of it. Now i think I'll get a glass screen protector and a Tech 21 or PowerSupport case. Is Zagg the way to go for a glass screen protector?

2. blaine07 macrumors 65816

I have Zagg glass and haven't had any of the others but certainly very happy with it. Haven't found a case that won't fit with it yet. My latest, and favorite combination I'll attach a pic of. It's Supcase unicorn beetle from Amazon. Feels to be as protective as over priced(&sized) Otterbox. Popped out built in screen protector and Zagg glass fits fine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416842254.358690.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416842266.795274.jpg

3. rpearlberg thread starter macrumors 6502a

Great! Best Buy has it for $24. How hard/easy is it to install without driving myself crazy with dust/bubbles?

4. blaine07 macrumors 65816

Honestly... When I got my phone local SAMs Club was only place with a Zagg glass on hand. I let them do the install. Beings as its glass though they're generally not *bad* to install from my previous experience.

5. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

Has the zagg for a few weeks now and I am super anal about my phones and the condition, never been dropped or anything and I get home today and notice my corner of the tempered glass is chopped. The zagg isn't a good protector and know that it is not strong glass.

6. blaine07 macrumors 65816

Tee, good thing is I bet when you email Zagg support, they'll make right on it. Now a days, customer support is as important to me as actual product I'm purchasing. Unfortunately in this day and age it has to be like that. I don't generally speak with my mind, but wallet instead.