Zagg Usb Laptop Speakers?? Any good??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by CSilver, Feb 4, 2009.

1. CSilver macrumors 6502

Hi, I have recently received an email from zagg@com saying that they are selling these Zagg Laptop speakers with 50% off which comes down to like 35 bucks or so...

I am just wondering if buying these are worth it or just save up and get a better set?? I have never bought any laptop speakers so please help ;D

Thanks -Chris-

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

Having never actually tried them, I may just be talking out my arse here. I too looked at them but I began to wonder about the blooming of case makers coming out with sound-related products (ifrogz especially has been pushing their old-school style headphones like mad lately) and how good those products could possibly be. Seems to me like they're just churning out a product to expand their market, not to bring anything new to it.

3. J&JPolangin macrumors 68030

...they look like a model logitech offers but the price is more on their web site...

I just ordered a tritton sound bite from Walmart and can't wait to try it out once it arrives...

4. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

I'd be interested to hear how those work out. I'm in the market and on the fence :eek: