zagg with bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

I was wondering if anybody has tried the bumper on while zagg is and what their experience with it was? thanks alot

2. InvalidUserID macrumors 6502a

InvalidUserID

+1 on it peeling.

I had it on when I tried to put on a Belkin grip vue and because the case hugged the corners, it began to peel.

3. MrNimziki macrumors newbie

MrNimziki

I have a Zagg on with my bumper and haven't had a single problem.

4. asr10 user macrumors regular

I have BSE with bumper and its slowly starting to peel. Going to be ordering PS or SGP soon

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Yup, peeling and then the bubbles show up and it's tough to get rid of them. Sent in under warranty and they shipped a replacement in a matter of days...:eek:

6. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I had BSE on my phone and the bumper peeled up my skins. So the front ans back are naked but still got the side skins on

7. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

I hope they'll keep sending you new ones, because it'll keep peeling/bubbling.

8. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

They will all peel and drive you nuts because they are not designed to be used with a bumper or case that presses against the protector. After wasting so many I now trim them before I install. Using a paper cutter I trim a sliver off each side and even round the corners a bit. Perfect fit after that. Just a tiny space between the bumper and the skin. :D

9. OC513 macrumors 6502

I have had a BSE on the back since about a week after day 1 with a bumper and have zero peeling or lifting. Perfect so far.