ZaggKeys Flex v. Logitech Tablet Keyboard (iPad version)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by JulesK, Jun 24, 2012.

1. JulesK macrumors 6502

I need an external keyboard, and have narrowed it down to the Zaggkeys Flex and the Logitech Tablet Keyboard for the iPad. I do not want a keyboard/case combination, just a separate, portable keyboard that comes in a case.

Has anyone tried the Zagg keyboard and, ideally, compared it to the Logitech keyboard? The Zagg keyboard looks very nice and seems more compact and lighter (had a built-in lithium polymer battery), but I'm not interested in a really shrunken keyboard. I'm willing to carry something a little larger for easier/quicker typing.

I have an Apple BT keyboard, but was interested in a keyboard with iOS function keys. (If I had to go with the Apple keyboard, I'd get the Incase Origami case for it.) But if folks think that the Apple keyboard is far superior to the other keyboards, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Many thanks.

2. ElDogman macrumors 6502

ElDogman

havent used the zagg, but i tried the logitech tablet keyboard. feels nice..i would say its pretty close to the feel of the apple keyboard.. some time has passed since its release so its gotten cheaper in some places too!

another you might want to consider is the Logitech K760 solar keyboard.. does not require batteries.