Zaggskins vs Gelaskins

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fastblack, Jul 6, 2010.

1. fastblack macrumors regular

I read that gelaskins shipping is 7.99 vs the 2.99 for zaggskins, so the price is pretty much the same shipped. Any reason to get one over the other? They both let you create your own, or use premade ones. The Zaggskins cover sides + top not just the sides.

2. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

I just received myorder from Gelaskins and I'm not happy at all with them. The skin they sent me the back was slightly wrinkled and there was some clear film hanging off the side so when I put it on the phone, I had to take it off and cut the clear film off the side because it was hanging out past the phone. Also, The skin for the sides only cover the left and right side, not the top or bottom. Also the wallpaper they sent me to download for the wallpaper did not have the writing that I had put on there. It clearly shows the writing on my gelaskins order, and they even had the saying on the gelaskin they sent (of course you don't put it on the front of your phone), but for some reason they don't have the writing on the downloaded wallpaper (I had uploaded my own image for the phone), and the wallpaper was very blurry they sent me and I am unable to use it.