Zantetsuken

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by CatfishBGames, Mar 22, 2012.

1. CatfishBGames macrumors member

[​IMG]

Are you tired of always and only cut fruit? No problem! You're one step away from starting the final cutting experience!

In the shoes of Ran the kunoichi and armed with the legendary sword Zantetsu, you will be able to literally slice ​​everything in your path, from the most dangerous enemy to the most insignificant part of the surrounding environment!
    Nothing will be saved from your bloody rage!

Your goal is to reach the end of each level, crossing bamboo forests, rice fields and many other environments, fighting demons of all kinds, dodging traps while trying not to fall from platforms.
    Absorb the spirits of the fallen to strengthen your bloody sword and look for the bonuses hidden in the environment to increase your strength and agility... and to invoke the help of your mighty beast, the demon tiger!

Features

• Universal App: runs in HD on iPad and Retina Display devices.
    • New gaming experience, slash and run at the same time!
    • Limitless cutting ability, you can slice everything, even the smallest environment elements!
    • High quality graphics with spectacular 3D effects.
    • 50 game levels split in 5 different worlds.
    • Many different enemy types to fight.
    • Many bonuses and power-ups to enhance the heroine skills.
    • GameCenter support.