zcover case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by coyotesweat, Sep 19, 2007.

1. coyotesweat macrumors newbie

Just thought I'd post a review of my iPhone case. Bought it a couple weeks ago at my local Apple Store. It's a zcover case made of a gel-like substance, plastic or silicone or something. Has ridges on the sides for good grip for my clumsy fingers. Fits the phone very well, covers all buttons but leaves sensor and camera exposed. Does not allow use in dock, you can use dock cable by lifting a flap that protects dock slot, a bit of a pain, but it keeps fluff, cat hair, etc out. The belt clip is nice and tight, and swivels horizontal or vertical. Clip detaches, and case came wirh armband, which is fine, but I have no use for it as I don't plan on running. And it comes in several colors, including purple, which is my choice. The back of the clip is soft, and has not scratched my iPhone, and it seems to stretch enough to let me remove it to wipe the phone down and then put it back on snugly. I'm very satisfied with it. Dropped iPhone once, no harm to phone or case. You do need a fingernail for mute button, but that's ok by me. Price was 34.95, and worth it for me. If you are interested, zcover also makes a compatible lanyard and a car mount. Not on the Apple online Store at the moment, but I found mine at Apple retail or you can get it from zcover.

2. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

can you post some pictures of the case? And for 35 bucks for a silicone case is a little much, I think. Unless its worth it, but I have never like z-cover cases, ever. Found them to be on the "cheap" side. But, if you wouldn't mind posting pictures here, that would be nice.

3. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

4. coyotesweat thread starter macrumors newbie

pics later

i only have one camera and it's my iPhone... I lost the armband, left it at work. But i'll get hubby to snap a pic with his iphone. Site is zcover.com, but it's flash so you have to use a computer to look. Oh, case also functions as tabletop stand for video watching.