Zenokleather and Brussardo

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Anthony81586, May 2, 2012.

1. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

Okay, so I'm in the market for a wallet case. I've owned the bookbook and enjoyed it, but kindof want something slightly different, at least to try. If I dont like them I can always go back to the bookbook. My question is if anyone has any experience with these two companies and their wallet cases? Thanks in advance. Both products are linked below;

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87814318/iphone-4-4s-wallet-with-silicon-case-in

http://www.brussardo.com/iphone-cases/iphone-5-cases/iphone-4s-case-wallet-brown-leather.html

While I like them both, the Zenok seems more practical for daily use, and fixes some of the things I wasnt keen on with the bookbook. Specifically, the camera cut-out and the way the phone is held in the wallet. Also, the elastic closing. The drawback is that is doesnt have an ID area.

The Brussardo, just seems very elegant to me and draw me in. It's also different than the other wallet cases I've seen. But it does seem to inhibit the practicality and consatnt usage of the phone itself. The wallet portion looks top notch and the button enclosure seems very nice.

Any opinons? Or has anyone tried either of these products? Thanks!

2. Anthony81586 thread starter macrumors regular

3. fendri macrumors newbie

Anthony81586 thank you for sharing!!!

Definitely don't stick with the Sena case. Their leather is just rubbish.
    I think the Brussardo iPhone wallet / the threefold one / is fantastic. The best one I have seen. Top class luxury iPhone 4 case. Stunning good leather. Top notch quality. Will be happy to own it.
    I am going to order it and will share.

[​IMG]

4. Anthony81586 thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome! i was really hopeing someone had either jumped at the Brussardo or had already owned one. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of yours. Whats the shipping time look like? I might end up jumping on it as well. thanks for the response!

5. fendri, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012

fendri macrumors newbie

I ended up ordering the black one:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.brussardo.com/iphone-cases/iphone-5-case-wallet-brown-leather-top-grain-4.html

They shipped it from EU, shipping time stated in the order is 18-25 working days. Considering it will travel overseas to get to me is okay!! But I think will deserve the waiting. They charged me $ 8,99 for shipping.

I also received from Brussardo 10 % discount code "2012h10off" for my next orders till the end of May' 12. I am not going to use it, so happy to share with you. :D:D:D:D

6. Anthony81586 thread starter macrumors regular

Wow thanks for the code! Did u go with the tri-fold as well? If so why did both of u chose it over the bi-fold or even the "elegant" slimmer one? Still trying to decide lol

7. cainnovacaine macrumors regular

cainnovacaine

I love my Zenok case, but keep in mind when you pull the elastic band down it will dangle while you are using it...

8. fendri macrumors newbie

I think the main reason is may be because securely keeps my cards on place and actually separates the case from wallet. Also I like the look when folded.:eek:

9. Anthony81586 thread starter macrumors regular

I noticed SGP makes one as well, similar design to that of the bookbook. I'm looking forward to reading what the people who have purchased the Brussardo have to say

10. fendri macrumors newbie

Just received my tree-fold Brussardo wallet case. Fantastic leather and super quality. Deserves every dollar spent. I will make pictures when I get some more time and will post it here.

11. transphasic macrumors member

Haven't seen either in person, but am a big leather guy and the Brussardo piece of $115, while pricey, is very attractive. The brown one at $99 is also very appealing, and would choose any of the Brussardo pieces over the Zenok, by far. The leather quality appears to be head and shoulders over the the Zenok.

12. whatdoiknw macrumors member

the Brussardo looks really nice but isn't it inconvenient to always have to take the phone out and put it in?

13. transphasic macrumors member

It is more of a protection/appearance issue over maximum convenience. When sitting with well-to-do clients, you need to present your items in a classy, attractive case or holder. There are those of us who much prefer cases/bags/clothing made of leather over other items, which is part of it as well.

14. Castoff macrumors newbie

Brussardo

I realize that I'm "late to the dance" on this post, however having just received a Brussardo IPhone 4s case (Grande Collection), I can report that it is very nice. Although it does take a while to get (since it's shipped from overseas), once received the leather (as noted by others) is soft and seems to be good quality. The craftsmanship looks terrific. I decided to purchase this case over other IPhone cases because I wanted something that I could also store cash, credit cards, etc. in and, in so doing, get away from having to always carry around a wallet, in addition to my cell phone. The Brussardo Grande pretty much does the trick. I can store my phone, some cash, license and two credit cards. My only complaint is that the space between the two snaps is slightly to small to slide a credit card between them. As a result, the credit cards stick out a bit farther than I would like. Other than that, it's great. You do have to take the step of removing your phone from the case when you use it (obviously much different than cases such as Otterbox), but when the phone is out it doesn't have the bulk you otherwise end up holding to your ear with other cases. Also, the screen, camera lens, etc. stay nice and clean so that looking at photos is a pleasure (when using my Otterbox Defender case, I found that the screen cover became so scratched and dinged you completely lost the quality of the IPhone optics. Anyway, I give the Brussardo case thumbs up.

15. iAi macrumors 6502

Brussardo For my iPhone 5

I did not see this thread before I ordered. But for it's looks, price and my style - Brussardo is it for me - hopefully, one am getting is flawlessly built and/or perfectly fits with my iP5 at least.

It is being shipped from Bulgaria (left 11/02) - I'll post pics and my take on it as soon I receive it. ;)