iPhone Zephyr License Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dasx, Feb 11, 2013.

1. dasx macrumors 65816

dasx

Hello everyone.
    When I log into Cydia (using GMail) from my iPod, Zephyr appears as purchased (as it has to) and I can download it.

BUT. When logging it from my iPhone 5 it doesn't appear as a purchased app and says I must pay for it again.

What am I missing here?

Thank you.

2. Siggen macrumors 6502

This happened to me too with Nitrous, just waited two days and tried now and then, it finally worked. Guessing it has to do with Cydia servers being hammered, so it has problems checking for activation lisence.

For the record, I downloaded Nitrous 2.3 mintues after evasi0n was released though. But we all see cydia errors even now, so dont panic, yet ^_^

3. dasx thread starter macrumors 65816

dasx

Thanks!

Problem is that, if I log in right now with both my iPod and iPhone, one lets me download it and the other doesn't. That's why I'm so confused lol. :confused:

Will keep trying. Will also send an email to Cydia. This app is $5… if it was just $1 or so I might not even bother, but $5...

4. Siggen macrumors 6502

Yes, I thought I'd send an email trough Cydia to the Nitrous developer, but I thought I'd give him the benifit of the doubt first as Cydia servers were brutaly hammered for the two following days after evasi0n. Still now they are packed with users all the time using the servers.

5. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

As long as you can ensure Saurik with your transaction ID there is no real reason to bother. They will fix it.

Also, you might wanna reboot the device. Reload/restart Cydia and refresh package list.

6. dasx thread starter macrumors 65816

dasx

Well, I didn't actually email the dev, just Cydia. At least I'd like to have confirmation that this is just due to the high traffic.

But as I said, what bothers me the most is the fact that it appears as purchased in my iPod and it's killing me! :(

Did it already. And didn't think about the transaction ID. Found paypal's email confirming the purchase, I guess that's gotta be it. :eek: