zerochroma brand cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FieldingMellish, Jan 22, 2015.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

I saw one of these for iPhone 6 at the local coffee shop and I concluded that it ought to be more popular. It has one of the best implementations of a stand that I've seen yet, besides being an okay case in its own right.

http://www.zerochroma.com

Stand rotates from portrait to landscape position. In both positions, the stand has click-stops for various degrees of lean-back. It's got wire metal struts as part of it's manufacture. Sturdy as all get-out.

2. qpid360 macrumors 6502

qpid360

Used one when I had a 4S. Loved it. One of my favorite cases.

3. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

The new ZeroChroma Vario Protect cases for the 6 and 6 Plus looked great in the CES demo videos I watched. Love all the mounting options. Haven't seen them 'in the flesh' though.

Kristin

4. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

We've had one on our iPad4 for years now. The stand doesn't hold position quite as well as it used to, and overall it's a bit bulky - but it does exactly what we wanted and we use the stand all the time. Great for video chatting to get the right angle in portrait or landscape. Not many stands do that.

5. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

The adjustability and strength of the iPhone version with stand, in both portrait and landscape orientation, is what caught my attention. You can position it in multiple ways so that you could deal with different table heights or perhaps to avoid glare from lights or a nearby window.

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

I'm getting a ZeroChroma VarioProtect in a few days, so I'll let you guys know how it is :)

Kristin