ZeroShock III Case question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dojinsung, Dec 13, 2009.

1. dojinsung macrumors newbie

Hey all, i'm looking to purchase a new ZeroShock III Case for my notebook.

It has a pocket in the front, but I have a feeling that it will be too tight to carry the AC adapter in it.

So, I began to wonder. I have the 13" Macbook Pro.
    Instead of buying the 13" model to fit the macbook, what if I buy a 15" or larger model, and place the AC Adapter IN the case next to the notebook itself?

The ZeroShock III is supposed to be memory foam, and I'm wondering if maybe the memory foam might mold a separate shape for the AC Adapter?

Im looking for anyone who might have tried this before, or anyone with their own ZeroShock case, and might provide some insight to if this is feasible or not.

Thanks in advance.

2. happy2help macrumors newbie

MacBook Case with charger pocket

I personally own the Zeroshock case myself and it is very good. It's not really designed to fit a power adapter, although you can just about squeeze one in the pocket.

I'm not sure that you could safely store the charger inside a larger case without it scratching your macbook. I would have a look at the Cool Bananas ShockProof MacBook Case, which is made is memory foam, but also has an extra pocket for the charger.

Hope this helps :)

3. dojinsung thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for your reply!

so you're saying, that the ac adapter would likely move around in the case?
    I was hoping that the memory foam would hold the ac adapter in place, and prevent it from moving around much :rolleyes:

And from the link you provided, it looks like theres a new ZeroShock IV out too.