Zinio not loading on MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Bigmoose153, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Bigmoose153 macrumors newbie

Zinio has worked fine up to this point, but I closed the lid with it running yesterday and today opened the lid, and couldn't get to my mags. I closed the app and then reloaded but now it gets stuck on the Zinio splash screen. I've removed the app, reinstalled from their website and even uninstalled Adobe AIR and reinstalled. Rebooted as well. Running Lion.....

Any ideas? Does anyone know where the library is stored? I suspect its corrupt and just needs to be deleted and then let it rebuild itself but I can't find the library or all the mags I've downloaded.

2. Bigmoose153 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. cuestakid macrumors 68000

I am not having any issues.

Have you tried to delete all related files? You may need to go into the library folder and look there.

From zinio help site

to view the library folder in Lion you must access it via the Go menubar item and hold down the option key and the option to select the library folder.

4. Bigmoose153 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. robspray macrumors newbie

Zinio hanging

Hi, I have read your post and don't seem to get anywhere. I have looked in preferences and preferences panes but I don't find anything. Maybe you have filenames that I can track down using spotlight.

I am running a Macbook Pro with 10.8.5.

I am also not very computer savvy.

Rob