Ziphone and youtube!!tried everything!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by evilclaw2321, Feb 17, 2008.

1. evilclaw2321 macrumors newbie

so i have a 1.1.3 firmware, restored first and then unlocked, activated, and jailbroke with Ziphone (an older version). Everthing worked great except youtube. I tried the youtube activation and fix from i.unlock.no I tried another fix from the source limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling all of these, still nothing. I tried manually going in through ibrickr and adding "the three files" and still nothing.
    So today i tried restoring through an older version of itunes (upon recommendation), wiped the slate clean, then jailbroke, activated and unlocked with Ziphone 2.4 the newest version. and again stil not working.
    i've gone and tried installing the youtube fix and activation, etc since the restore today and nope

please any ideas would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

try ijailbreak i also have problems but my friends said it works on his unlocked iphone but hey who knows:)

3. dsgalit macrumors member

If you are with AT&T do not use the activation process since you are already activated with AT&T. But since you are unlocking it i suppose you're not with AT&T..

4. evilclaw2321 thread starter macrumors newbie

I unfortunately have tmobile so I can't activate through itunes

5. Ninja Dom macrumors 6502

Ninja Dom

I'm not 100% sure but I think syncing with iTunes gets YouTube working on iPhones.

Go through the normal process and then sync with iTunes afterwards. This is supposed to get YouTube working under normal conditions.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.