iPhone Zoobhoy Theme and Signal Bars

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blueflower, Jan 11, 2015.

1. blueflower macrumors 6502

Hey everyone, I just got the zoobhoy theme but it changes the signal dots to bars which I dislike. So using statusbar7 I attempted to change the signal bars to pacman in winterboard BUT the bars from zoobhoy remained.

So now I am forced to hide the bars using springtomize.

Does anyone know how I can change the signal bars to something else while the zoobhoy theme is enabled?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

Whatever signal bar theme needs to be above zoobhoy in winterboard. If you paid for the theme, there is a separate zip called UI in the link that was emailed to you. One of the alt status bars (solid I believe) is the old status bar theme. If you select it and move above zoohboy it will change.

3. blueflower, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015

blueflower thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks Zac7, you learn something new every day. I actually wanted pacman icons to go along with the cool new wifi icon that came with Zoobhoy. However, when I select the pacman theme using status bar, after I put it above Zoobhoy it changes the zoobhoy wifi icon to a hideous strawberry.

Is there any way to retain the zoobhoy wifi icon and still enable a statusbar theme?

Edit: zac7 thanks again after combing through cydia I found something that suits me and of course I would have been pretty clueless if it weren't for your help. This is how my phone looks now.

Attached Files: