Zoogue social pro case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stonyboys, Feb 23, 2013.

1. stonyboys macrumors 6502

Just got this in the mail today, and I'm really liking it so far. Extremely low profile, feels amazing (some kind of silicone that's soft yet hard at the same time) and just looks great. I got the red which contrasts really well with my black phone. It was cheap too, I think you guys should check it out. http://www.zoogue.com/iphone-5-social-pro-cases/

This was the case that was being given away for free when the ip5 first came out, in case any of you remember. I didn't jump on that offer, but now that I've gotten to use it I have absolutely no problem with paying for it. Anybody else ever use this case?

2. steffi macrumors 6502a

I took advantage of the offer for the iphone 4s and my wife and I both had these cases on our phones. I also got 2 free cases for the iPhone 5 and the black one is what's always on my iPhone 5 and I have the white one still sitting in it's original box.

3. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

The material is horrendous. Feels like cheap recycled plastic/rubber. The fit was ok.

4. Oui macrumors 6502

Feels just like any other thin TPU
    For the price these cases are exceptional and better than a lot of others for a fraction of the cost.

5. ngocnguyen macrumors member

Just read "About us"...inspiring for sure and his hard work paid off...but I find it highly laughable and plainly absurd boasting his products "King of Innovation".

What's innovative about the TPE case? Innovation is about how its design can change the way people live..change their emotions...the iPhone is innovative. This case is not.

6. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Nothing. The cases are $1 ebay specials if anything.

7. macaholicsanon macrumors newbie

Thoughts

As far as King of Innovation I believe they are talking about their iPad Cases, I think all there other products are just simple good affordable products.

I really do like the iPhone cases, yes they are simple but they do protect the iPhone pretty well and look great plus at just $9.99 thats very affordable.

8. Digidesign macrumors 6502

Do you know how I know you work for Zoogue? :rolleyes: