ZooGue's Excellent Customer Service!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scjr, Feb 27, 2015.

1. scjr, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015

scjr macrumors 68000

scjr

I wanted to share an excellent customer service experience with ZooGue.

ZooGue is/was running a huge sale on their iPhone 6, 6+ cases and some other accessories. There's a forum thread running on SlickDeals discussing the sale.

Tim Angel, ZooGue's owner, is diligently posting in the thread answering customer questions, which I thought that was very impressive.

I decided to post in the thread on SD. Here's what what I said:

Here's Tim Angel's reply:

That's incredible customer service right there and not because he refunded the difference. Just watching him work the forum, his customers are his number one focus. I've been considering replacing and purchasing new iPad cases and when I do, it will be from ZooGue. This company has earned my business.

There's no substitute for exemplary service and ZooGue really understands that and I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Tim and ZooGue!! :cool:

2. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I purchased 2 at $10 each, two days later they were down to $5 each. I emailed the company and never received a response.

I wasn't expecting anything, and at $10 I still feel they are a great deal, but would have liked a reply.

3. scjr thread starter macrumors 68000

scjr

I really wasn't expecting him to offer a partial refund and like you I was pleased with these at $10 each.

If you haven't already, try his direct e-mail: Tim@zoogue.com.

I know they're swamped at the moment.