Zoom in & out when taking photo????

fozo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Does anybody know how or if there are, to zoom in and out when taking photo on iPhone?

another problem: I recently add Yahoo email to iPhone. But now I want to add another email service such as Gmail but couldn't locate where to add that.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

fozo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
That's too bad for unable to have zooming feature...

For anyone that do not know how to add additional email account (like me), here is what I just found

Setting, Mail, Add Account :) Simple as that!

fenderbender200

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2007
email question

Does anybody know how or if there are, to zoom in and out when taking photo on iPhone?

another problem: I recently add Yahoo email to iPhone. But now I want to add another email service such as Gmail but couldn't locate where to add that.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

If you go to your settings, mail, you can add more accounts to your iPhone.

Fenderbender200

fozo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Thanks... I found it already... However, I now have another question

Is there away to set the iPhone auto answer for an incoming call after how # of rings?

mjs975s

Suspended
Jul 5, 2007
NYC

Any suggestion? Thanks!
Yes, all zoom features on cell phones are just software zoom. Instead of zooming while taking the picture, with the iPhone you zoom in and out afterwards using the pinch and expand feature located everywhere on the iPhone. This is a much better way of doing it than all other phones do.

ruutiveijari

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2005
Hellsinki
Yes, all zoom features on cell phones are just software zoom. Instead of zooming while taking the picture, with the iPhone you zoom in and out afterwards using the pinch and expand feature located everywhere on the iPhone. This is a much better way of doing it than all other phones do.
Not true. Nokia N93 has a 3x optical zoom. So does Samsung SCH-B500.