zoooooom

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Telp, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I know this has been posted in some form before, but my phone, in some weird glitch, was actually super zoomed in, maybe 30 feet or so. I was taking a picture of a whole room so I opened up the camera app, went to position the camera to get the whole room, and the only thing I saw was the door at the other end of the room, about 30 feet away. I closed outta the app, opened it back up and everything was back to normal.

2. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

I think that, as with any computer equipment, strange things happen from time to time.

Earlier this evening my screen went completely black and I was unable to answer an incoming call. Eventually I rebooted it by holding down the sleep and home buttons together, and it was fine on start up. Hope it doesn't happen again though.

3. Telp thread starter macrumors 68040

Telp

true, all I am saying is that it was pretty cool. It was a perfect zoom. Its not like a screen going dark. That's all I am saying. Its cool, and amidst all the stories I've heard, it has finally happened too me, and it reallybis spectacular and peculiar.

4. Jphillippe macrumors regular

Jphillippe

its happened to me twice

5. Telp thread starter macrumors 68040

Telp

Its ashame. There were a couple of times I wished the iPhone zooomed prior to this, and then all of a sudden this happend when I didnt even want it. I wish it did this more often sorta...