Zune HD promotional video

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by puffnstuff, Sep 12, 2009.

1. puffnstuff macrumors 65816

Jan 2, 2008
  2. Toddgabweg macrumors member

Jan 17, 2007

I was hoping for the new ipod touch to blow me away and have some of the features the new zune hd has... I never had an ipod touch before and really don't care to pay all the fees for an iphone... I still am using my first 20 gb ipod classic since my 30 gb classic ipod video died...

anyway I was disappointed about the lack of an upgrade to jump into the ipod touch world... the Zune looks good and has some amazing features, but I really don't trust Microsoft and their 1.1% market share... I like my Xbox 360, but it took 3 xbox 360's to get a reliable 360 and I still hold my breathe every time I power it up.... Microsoft charges a few bucks for stupid avatar clothing- what will they charge for their games and applications?

I also have a 2 year old imac and new mac book pro that I am sure the zune hd will not work with, plus I have invested in a ton of money in the past on music from the apple store that only will play on ipod (yes I know there are programs that will allow the music to be played on the zune, but...).

I just hope that the zune hd forces Apple to raise their game... I want an ipod touch HD....
  3. Beric macrumors 68020

Jan 22, 2008
    Bay Area
    Until the Zune HD has as good a thing as the App store, I don't care what else the Zune HD has.
  4. Goona macrumors 68020

Mar 11, 2009
    The ZuneHD will do to the ipod what the Palm Pre did to the iPhone! Maybe now Microsoft will double their marketshare to 2%!