Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
ya, we'll post updates on the front page, tweet on @macrumorslive, and link out to places with live coverage.

arn

Will anyone from MR actually be there? My understanding is that MR doesn't get invites due to the nature of the site.

twittertinavane

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2011
what a disappointment....i guess it must not be a MAJOR upgrade then

Apple should really be ashamed of themselves maybe 2012 is the last of us so they did not feel the need to do something spectacular because the voice thing sure ass hell not all that

mook101

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2011
Columbia, MD
Dont understand

I dont understand why apple has decided to stop streaming these events live. They did it twice and since have stopped. Seems like a step back in my eyes but I am sure they have their reasons!!!

sirtimid

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2011
What is the significance of the clock going from 10:15 on the iPhone to 10:00 AM on this event picture?

It's probably just the time the event starts tomorrow.

Apollo231

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2011
NYC
And the unveiling of a device within close doors is not really unveiling!...

When is iFixit going to take their hands on one of these bad boys and take it apart piece by piece :p

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
That sucks.. was really hoping I could see it live without having to keep refreshing Engadget.

Guess I'll put the box of tissues and lube away till the stream is available on Apple's site after the Keynote.

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
The usual suspects: Cnet, Macworld and Engadget always liveblog Apple press events.

Choose your poison.

You can also probably count on Ars Technica and now thisismynext (Topolosky) being there.

I like to follow Ars because they usually go into a little more technical detail and have the understanding to parse the technology terms apple throws out.

Merthyrboy

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2008
Well that kinda sucks that we haven't got the live stream. Still can't wait for the event though. I'll have my usual macRumors live and engadget up just to get more pictures :p

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
Interesting - makes me rethink the hype.

I will probably aggregate from feeds onto my blog.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
I dont understand why apple has decided to stop streaming these events live. They did it twice and since have stopped. Seems like a step back in my eyes but I am sure they have their reasons!!!

T. Cook is too nervous to show his face to the world :p

Johnnyboy711

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

That ssucks, but i probably would of missed it anyways, ill just watch the video that they upload, apple seems like they are really lettinv there fans down this year. We'll see

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.