Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlueSpruce

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
NY
Mine is saying it will be delivered by FedEx by 4:30 today, but it left Memphis this morning around 5am. Is it even physically possible to deliver today?

Plus, I paid extra to UPS to get our cases today instead of tomorrow, and now they won't be here until Thursday. :rolleyes:

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Not a good sign that no one's has shipped yet. Hopefully they are not sending these to the retail stores or saving inventory for the global release of the iPhone 6 plus tomorrow. Looking more and more like Oct 02 :(

bluespider

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Space Coast FL
Called and still on back order..... ATTFAIL:mad:

Why ATTFAIL? Apple didn't have enough made and didn't anticipate the desire for the 6 plus to be so big. You also ordered the most popular phone model. I'm in the same boat... ordered 310am EST mine still says est 10/2 ship, i'm frustrated by not at AT&T it's the whole process Apple should have been honest and said 6 is available on the 19th and the 6 + shortly after if they did not have enough inventory and the production yields have been so low... just sayin'

Haldemonster

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Why ATTFAIL? Apple didn't have enough made and didn't anticipate the desire for the 6 plus to be so big. You also ordered the most popular phone model. I'm in the same boat... ordered 310am EST mine still says est 10/2 ship, i'm frustrated by not at AT&T it's the whole process Apple should have been honest and said 6 is available on the 19th and the 6 + shortly after if they did not have enough inventory and the production yields have been so low... just sayin'

Absolutely

Using this turtle.org/idevice/iphone6_grid.shtml you can see even the apple stores have nary a Plus in any configuration throughout the US.

Still not happy, not AT&T's fault for lack of availability. Order processing maybe but seriously, Apple didn't make enough before releasing for sale.

Sissyboy

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I was told this morning by 2 managers and one administrator that orders are going to be pushed back again due to the demand of the space gray. Absolutely awful experience, I'm very much debating on cancelling my order and not even bothering with this phone. As much as I wanted a bigger screen, it's been one hassle after another with this preorder. And who knows what will happen once it comes to my door, doubting it ever will now.

Are you taking your toys and going home?

Hang in there. You will get it. No since in going to the back of the line somewhere else.

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
Mine is saying it will be delivered by FedEx by 4:30 today, but it left Memphis this morning around 5am. Is it even physically possible to deliver today?

Plus, I paid extra to UPS to get our cases today instead of tomorrow, and now they won't be here until Thursday. :rolleyes:

:(:(:(:(:(:(at least you have shipping. I would gladly wait thursday or even next friday IF I was given an ACTUAL NO BS DATE.:):):D

tphillips63

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Dallas
The reason for ATTFAIL is simple, they say they are processing orders as they were received but we know that is not the case. Many people that have ordered after preorder and even into the next day have received their iPhone 6 Plus, in some cases days ago.
So ATT is flat out lying about that.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014

WHY AT&T FAIL? . Because I placed my order way before people that have already recieved their phones. Because an AT&T rep told me I would get mine on the 19th even though I didn't have a tracking number. Because yesterday I was told "when your status changes to pending shipment you will have your phone in the next three days" it's been on pending shipment for a week. Because yesterday a AT&T rep (responding for the CEO) told me, "sir I can assure you that no one has been sent a 6 plus model yet." Because AT&T LIES.... want me to go on?

bluespider

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Space Coast FL
Absolutely

Using this turtle.org/idevice/iphone6_grid.shtml you can see even the apple stores have nary a Plus in any configuration throughout the US.

Still not happy, not AT&T's fault for lack of availability. Order processing maybe but seriously, Apple didn't make enough before releasing for sale.

What pisses me off more is seeing all these people destroy the phones for the sake of youtube views... for crying out loud we are still waiting for ours and they are off destroying them.... christ just give it me instead :)

jadekingham

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
I by the way I went to my local att store to find it surrounded by police apparently someone stole a iphone 6 +. Wonder if was mine. Lol

lukebrodyg

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012

You're getting your phone! Be thankful. ;)

Sissyboy

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
I bowed out and cancelled my pre-order after playing with one at the AT&T store. I thought to myself, I'd never get the Note 3 and would prefer the Samsung S5, so why would I get the Plus after the initial excitement of the big phone wears off.

I walked into an Apple store last night and just got the regular 6 in 64GB capacity.

I hope you don't regret being impatient.
;)

RickMC

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
People who still have no updates on their order should just cancel their orders if they can and order through Apple and pick up in store. I cancelled order on Saturday morning, ordered a 6 Plus on Apple.com and it was ready for pickup the same day at the local Apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.