Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
1Password 6.6 for Mac: By Popular Demand

Today is big day for us here at AgileBits. Today we are making a change to how we distribute 1Password in the Mac App Store. Today 1Password becomes free with in-app subscription.

Link. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/1password-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id443987910?mt=12&ign-mpt=uo=4

Notes.

What's New in Version 6.6
1Password 6.6 for Mac: By Popular Demand

Today is big day for us here at AgileBits. Today we are making a change to how we distribute 1Password in the Mac App Store. Today 1Password becomes free with in-app subscription.

Before we dive into that, though, let's go through the full list of what's new for those kind souls that just wish to get on with their day:

### New
- The Strong Password Generator now appears in the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro!
- 1Password.com accounts can now be created right from the initial setup screen.
- 1Password.com account subscriptions can now be purchased directly in 1Password.

### Improved
- When editing items there is now a Done button on the Touch Bar to save changes.
- The text on the Touch ID prompt has been clarified.
- We've added support for Yandex Browser's new code signature. {OPM-4751}
- 1Password no longer quits itself after restoring from backup. {OPM-4520}
- SplashID data can now be imported without having to convert the .vid file to UTF-8 {OPM-4349}

### Fixed
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Look button would hide too easily.
- Fixed instances where the Item Sharing menu would be incorrectly disabled. {OPM-3746}
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Share button in the item details from working. {OPM-4814}
- Attempting to use the Account Migrator on Mac OS X 10.10 would result in a crash. {OPM-4680}
- Restored the ability to search standard locations for existing 1Password data during setup.
- Fixed an issue with the progress indicator in the Account Authentication window. {OPM-4595}
- Dropping a file onto an item view to upload a related item no longer crashes on older macOS versions. {OPM-4639}
- A crash that could occur during Linked Item search has been eliminated. {OPM-4712}

## The Growing Popularity Of 1Password.com Accounts

As many of you know we've been hard at work on our hosted solution for quite some time now. 1Password.com has been an enormous success for us with thousands of new accounts being created every day.

We had a problem, though: The only way to get 1Password from the Mac App Store was a direct purchase, a purchase that didn't apply to one's 1Password.com account subscription. Naturally this caused a great deal of confusion for you, our awesome customers, and put us in a bit of a bind.

We set out on a quest to fix this problem, and with the help of some new features Apple announced at WWDC last year, we were successful! 1Password for Mac is now a free download in the Mac App Store. And when it comes due you can now pay for your 1Password.com account directly within 1Password using our new automatically renewing monthly in-app purchase subscription.

We've also made it easier than ever to get started with a 1Password.com account the first time you launch 1Password. Every account includes:

- Simple, automatic syncing among all your devices.
- Incredibly easy setup for new devices.
- Access to 1Password on all the platforms, including iOS.
- Free upgrades to 1Password for as long as your subscription is in good standing.
- Automatic online backups.

## To Our Loyal Standalone Customers

At this point some of you may be wondering, "What does this mean for me? I already bought 1Password from the Mac App Store!" Have no fear! If you purchased 1Password before this change you will not see any differences and will not be required to subscribe to 1Password.com. Of course we hope you'll choose to sign up, it really is the best way to use 1Password today.

1Password never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!

We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at discussions.agilebits.com, @1Password on Twitter, and facebook.com/1Password.

Last edited:
Reactions: ignatius345

nnoble

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2011
'By popular demand...' My first reaction was 'rubbish' (or similar unprintable words) and without any evidence for their claim, I remain totally unconvinced. If they need to get a fair return for their efforts then they should just say so and quit the patronising BS.

KALLT

macrumors 603
Sep 23, 2008
To AgileBits’ credit, they have not charged existing users in a long time. I got the first iOS and OS X versions so early, that they cost me a fraction of today’s prices. I had to pay again for the ‘universal’ iOS app (due to App Store restrictions at the time) and the Mac App Store version of 1Password when these were released. Both had a 50% launch discount and a promised free upgrade to the next major version, and they were still cheaper than they are today. That was many years ago and since then I have not paid anything, despite receiving all updates.

That said, I won’t be subscribing either. I am not satisfied with their applications at the moment. The Mac app looks terrible with its bleached interface, i.e. grey and white background, grey icons and grey fonts. It is quite simply the most awful looking app on my Mac and I don’t enjoy using it because of this. The iOS version is also a compromise for me, because they stupidly decided that Touch ID is a replacement for a passcode, so on Touch ID capable devices, they no longer offer this option at all. I now basically have to choose between Touch ID or my full master password, but I want the additional entropy. Any web-based solution is completely out of the question.

theluggage

macrumors 604
Jul 29, 2011
- Automatic online backups.

I could live with the subscription, but I'd like a lot more clarity on what you can do without storing your passwords online.
So, e.g. Are 'offline'/folder-based vaults ever backed-up online? Personally, although I hear you on how secure your online system is, I'd prefer not to store my passwords online at all (or limit the online vaults to the lower-risk passwords).

As good as 1password is, it's very expensive for what it doe

I only paid a total of about £30 for the OS X, iOS and Android versions about 3 years ago, and now I want to start using the Windows version. Seriously, folks, £30 forever is only expensive if the developer's business plan is "cash in for a year or two until I leave college and get a proper job".

I think the choices are (a) get used to paying more for software (like we used to in the past - 1Password would easily have been $50 per machine in the pre-App-store days) (b) get used to subscription pricing or (c) stick to open-source or loss-leader software, which only exists because someone else is paying the developers and distributors' rent.

I use it daily, across multiple devices and platforms - its well-made software and is constantly being updated. $36/year is not unreasonable for my usage.

On the other hand, $3/month is too much if you just have one Mac and want to keep a few passwords. Maybe there's a need for a 'lite' option?

AGKyle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2012
Disclaimer: I work for AgileBits, makers of 1Password.

'By popular demand...' My first reaction was 'rubbish' (or similar unprintable words) and without any evidence for their claim, I remain totally unconvinced. If they need to get a fair return for their efforts then they should just say so and quit the patronising BS.

I'm sorry, we can't really provide evidence because it's sales statistics. But our sales are overwhelmingly in favor of the subscription service now. It provides a great deal of benefits and clearly users are seeing these benefits and purchasing as a result.

I will happily admit that these benefits may not be as big for some users as it is for others, but for a vast majority of our users this simplifies things dramatically.

I realize this is a "well, you'll just have to believe me" response, but I'm afraid that's the best I can do since AgileBits is a private company and doesn't publish sales numbers, and even then I am not privy to the details myself. I've seen the graphs from our sales channels though and subscriptions are way up and licenses are way down.

I got that email, and basically I'm going to use my old version as long as possible and switch to another password app that will not be subscription.

We do continue to offer licenses for users, though we have de-emphasized them quite a bit as subscription's have taken over as a leading choice with our customers. The Mac App Store version, while free, and offers subscriptions in app, will continue to let users purchase a standalone license. It may be slightly more difficult to find but it is there.

If you are leaving, I am sad to see you go. You're one of the few users around here that I recall interacting with from time to time and it's never fun seeing users go but we realize that users have to make the best choice for them and we aren't crazy enough to think we're the best choice for everyone.

That said, realize that with the release of 1Password 6.6 for Mac on the Mac App Store doesn't necessarily change anything, it just offers subscriptions and is now free instead of paid. We were running into users who were subscribing to the service, and then bought the app from the Mac App Store and were confused why their subscription went frozen after they paid. By making the app free on the Mac App Store we hope to reduce this issue.

For licenses, see above, it's still possible to get a standalone license for the Mac App Store version (and our AgileBits Store version, which has a built in store to purchase). The Mac App Store version may be slightly harder to locate but it is there and depends on how you set the application up from the beginning for how you see that option.

As good as 1password is, it's very expensive for what it does. I see the subscription thing as a way for agilebits to gouge even more money out of us, so I might well swap as well.

I see this expensive word a lot but I look at it differently I guess. I use 1Password all day long for work, but after work is done I still use it numerous times a day for my own personal use. Signing into my bank, my social media accounts, paying bills, media sites like Netflix, shopping sites like Amazon. All of these uses, if you add them up, probably equate stop pennies per use over the course of a year. If you take the lowest priced subscription option ($35.88) and divide by 365, it comes out to about 10 cents a day. For family accounts, it might cost a little more, but then if you divide that by each person it comes out to be even cheaper per person.

That's how I look at it anyway, and I pay full price for the application, just like our users do. I could give the application to myself for free as I work here, but I prefer to experience things the same way our users do. If I find myself thinking "this isn't worth the money" then clearly we're doing something wrong but I wouldn't potentially see that if I weren't paying for it myself. My first year of renewal is up soon and I will continue to pay for my family subscription, it has just proven to be too useful for me and will only get better this year.

We do have to keep the lights on and the race to the bottom pricing hurts everyone. 1Password is fully self funded. We have never taken any VC money or outside investment. Other companies have and that's how they can drop their prices to near nothing. Of course, at that point you also become the product being sold, for instance another popular password manager monitors what type of sites you're accessing and a year or so ago published a report of how many of their users had purchased on black Friday.

We never receive that type of information from our users. We are selling 1Password, a product that helps you stay secure. You aren't the product, you're the customer and we designed 1Password so that we can never know what you're using it for or that you're shopping more on black Friday.

Just a couple ways I like to believe we separate ourselves from the others out there.

Ugh. This is extremely disappointing. I don't know anyone who actually prefers subscription software; I certainly don't.

Sorry to hear that. There has certainly been a lot of pushback over the last year or so towards subscription pricing but we certainly do have a lot of users who are preferring the subscription option. We sell more subscriptions now than we do licenses. As I said above, I realize this is a "well, you'll just have to believe me" type of response and I know that may not help everyone here but it is the truth.

That said, also as I said above, individual licenses are still available in the Mac App Store, it just depends on how you set the application up during the first run setup. If you sync to a Dropbox vault or create a new standalone vault, you'll gain the ability to purchase a standalone license.

This update makes the application free and presents the appropriate payment option based on how the user sets the application up.

To AgileBits’ credit, they have not charged existing users in a long time. I got the first iOS and OS X versions so early, that they cost me a fraction of today’s prices. I had to pay again for the ‘universal’ iOS app (due to App Store restrictions at the time) and the Mac App Store version of 1Password when these were released. Both had a 50% launch discount and a promised free upgrade to the next major version, and they were still cheaper than they are today. That was many years ago and since then I have not paid anything, despite receiving all updates.

That said, I won’t be subscribing either. I am not satisfied with their applications at the moment. The Mac app looks terrible with its bleached interface, i.e. grey and white background, grey icons and grey fonts. It is quite simply the most awful looking app on my Mac and I don’t enjoy using it because of this. The iOS version is also a compromise for me, because they stupidly decided that Touch ID is a replacement for a passcode, so on Touch ID capable devices, they no longer offer this option at all. I now basically have to choose between Touch ID or my full master password, but I want the additional entropy. Any web-based solution is completely out of the question.

Thank you for being a long time customer. You're right, we haven't charged users who bought version 4 for iOS or Mac. That would be 2012 and 2013 respectively. I think we're pretty darn generous in how we charge for our updates. That said, there are a ton of reasons why this also hurts you as users.

Keep in mind the above comments I've made, we aren't removing license options at this time. They are still available in the Mac App Store.

We have some incredibly fun features planned and have had them planned for awhile but we always have to hold features back so that when upgrade time comes we can entice users to pay for the upgrade. The subscription option means we no longer have to do that and can simply provide features as we can since we don't have to convince you to upgrade. We just have to convince you to stay.

As for the look of the app, I'm sorry you feel that way. We're really trying to keep with the macOS look and feel. The last couple macOS updates have changed the design paradigm quite a bit and it's taking developers awhile to find a good mix of design. I've seen some designs we have coming down the pipeline and I suspect you'll like seeing those when it becomes available :)

Can I ask why a web based solution is out of the question for you? I suspect if you understood how our service works you might actually find it goes well above and beyond what any of the others out there do. I'm happy to discuss if you'd like.

I purchased the stand alone version sometime ago and have used it since. If I ever need to replace it, however, I won't be signing up to their subscription model.

They can shove it. I hate subscriptions.

Your standalone license will continue to work. This release does not change that at all. It simply helps bring more options to the table for our users.
[doublepost=1488207023][/doublepost]Trying to answer this but the quote system here is making it complicated... hopefully I don't miss something, but if I do please let me know and I'll get you the answer.

I could live with the subscription, but I'd like a lot more clarity on what you can do without storing your passwords online.
So, e.g. Are 'offline'/folder-based vaults ever backed-up online? Personally, although I hear you on how secure your online system is, I'd prefer not to store my passwords online at all (or limit the online vaults to the lower-risk passwords).

Offline/folder based syncing solutions, say iCloud or Dropbox or Folder sync. These do not get backed up online. You are solely responsible for backing them up yourself. We do create local backups (see File > Backup) but it's not quite as flexible as our online backup solution.

For instance, our backups as part of a 1Password.com membership allow you to restore individual items to any previous version. The backups of standalone vaults only allow restoring to snapshots in time, when the backups were made, and requires restoring the entire backup, not just an individual item. You can of course restore, get the data you need, then restore back to the newest backup. It's just more work.

I only paid a total of about £30 for the OS X, iOS and Android versions about 3 years ago, and now I want to start using the Windows version. Seriously, folks, £30 forever is only expensive if the developer's business plan is "cash in for a year or two until I leave college and get a proper job".

I think the choices are (a) get used to paying more for software (like we used to in the past - 1Password would easily have been $50 per machine in the pre-App-store days) (b) get used to subscription pricing or (c) stick to open-source or loss-leader software, which only exists because someone else is paying the developers and distributors' rent.

I use it daily, across multiple devices and platforms - its well-made software and is constantly being updated. $36/year is not unreasonable for my usage.

On the other hand, $3/month is too much if you just have one Mac and want to keep a few passwords. Maybe there's a need for a 'lite' option?

Thanks for the kind comments. We realize that 1Password's pricing may not meet the needs for everyone but we also have to keep the health of the company in mind and that means charing a fair price. We're not a VC backed company and depend on our users paying to keep the company alive and well.

We have no intention to sell out to another company and we are only beholden to our users, not investment bankers or shareholders.

I sometimes get the feeling that users think we're just trying to sell the company for a big sum in a few years like some of the others have done. But for the last 10 years AgileBits has been entirely funded by the users and we intend to keep it that way. To do that, we do have to charge enough to pay all the bills and I hope we've hit a spot where it's both good for us and good for our users.

BaggieBoy

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2012
UK
Recently spent £59.99 on the standalone version, so it better stick around for the foreseeable future.

KALLT

macrumors 603
Sep 23, 2008
As for the look of the app, I'm sorry you feel that way. We're really trying to keep with the macOS look and feel. The last couple macOS updates have changed the design paradigm quite a bit and it's taking developers awhile to find a good mix of design. I’ve seen some designs we have coming down the pipeline and I suspect you’ll like seeing those when it becomes available :)

It is not just aesthetics, but accessibility. For example, the contrast of the labels (username, password, strength) is just way too low. The digital colour meter gives an RGB colour value of 140–160 (I cannot say for certain, hence the range). That is at best a contrast ratio of about 3.3:1, at worst 2.6:1, which is well below the recommended ratio given by the W3C (4.5:1, or 3:1 for large text).

Even if I turn on the ‘increase contrast’ setting in System Preferences → Accessibility, that contrast won’t change there. Compare this to an application such as Contacts. There, the labels have a value of 130–140, which is still below the contrast ratio, but it is better. Plus, when the ‘increase contrast’ setting is enabled, that RGB value changes to ~60.

I submitted this to your colleagues years ago, when the design changed. I believe the vibrancy effect is not correctly implemented in the sidebar. The selected item has a grey colour when the focus is on the content view, but it should have a darker vibrancy tone instead, like in Finder, Mail, Contacts, etc. I personally also miss the toolbar as a ’stable’ element in the window, but that one is probably on Apple.

Can I ask why a web based solution is out of the question for you? I suspect if you understood how our service works you might actually find it goes well above and beyond what any of the others out there do. I'm happy to discuss if you'd like.

There is absolutely no need for me to put this data on a server, regardless of the security model. Syncing everything via a local Wi-Fi network serves my needs perfectly. Moreover, I have a solid backup system and I maintain a ‘rescue’ 1Password thumb drive for emergencies. I cannot see how a web-based variant could possibly benefit me. I hope that this is not going to change, because for me, this is your competitive edge.

Crazy Badger

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2008
Scotland
Like it or not, software is moving toward to subscription model, and at some point very few people will remember buying a license and owning software. At first I wasn't so keen, but when it's done well I'm starting to see some of the benefits. Part of the problem with accepting this model, is that some people just didn't pay for any software and this ultimately inflated the price for everyone else. I'm sure I remember Microsoft quoting that outside the enterprise sector, only about 10% of Microsoft Office use was licensed. I suspect this is much higher now with the 365 model, which is actually much more sensibly priced than the old license model, and provides so much more than a copy of the software to run locally.

I've been using 1Password for sometime, and made the switch to the subscription model when they introduced the Family plan. I'd played with the Teams version, but didn't think the costs justified the benefits, but the changes to the family plan made much more sense and as I wanted everyone to starting using it and do a better job of securing their online presence it made good sense. Agilebits (who I don't work for :)) do a decent job with the ongoing development, with regular updates and good communication, so I don't mind paying ~$50 for something my family use across several devices. It more than pays for itself if it stops any of us having an online account compromised, which if your not using strong and unique passwords is becoming ever more likely in todays connected age.

I'm sure there are still folk out there using 2-3 simple passwords for everything they do online, and it's only a matter of time before they become another cyber crime statistic.

bingeciren

macrumors 65816
Sep 6, 2011
Just explain me why would anyone prefer the subscription model and what does it offer over the standalone licence?

I have the standalone licence, I sync all my devices using iCloud (and Dropbox for secondary vaults). All entries are mirrored to all my devices (3 Macs, 2 iPhones and 2 iPads). With family share, my wife uses her independent vault with her Mac, iPhone and two of her iPads. So, what are we missing here for not subscribing?

Backups are none issue because we all have multiple methods of daily backups that goes back at least six months.

Last edited:

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Nobody in their right mind "demands" subscription vs perpetual licensing. But from a developer perspective, constant revenue streaming is definitely better than one-time charge.

AGKyle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2012
Just explain me why would anyone prefer the subscription model and what does it offer over the standalone licence?

I have the standalone licence, I sync all my devices using iCloud (and Dropbox for secondary vaults). All entries are mirrored to all my devices (3 Macs, 2 iPhones and 2 iPads). With family share, my wife uses her independent vault with her Mac, iPhone and two of her iPads. So, what are we missing here for not subscribing?

Backups are none issue because we all have multiple methods of daily backups that goes back at least six months.

Pricing is a big reason for subscription's doing well for us actually, especially for families.

For the cost of the subscription each user (up to 5) get access to all 4 of our apps (Mac, iOS, Android and Windows). If users were to buy these separately it would be significantly more than the subscription.

There's also the added benefit that you don't have to worry about what licenses you need to buy. This helps both us and our users. Before the subscription option we'd get emails from new users saying these are the devices we have, how many licenses do we need to buy and for what platforms? We'd have to ask a bunch of questions and figure out what they needed. Now a family simply signs up and they can download whatever it is they need. If they change from Mac to Windows, or Windows to Mac or iOS to Android or vice versa, they don't have to buy something else, they just download it and go. This is far more consumer friendly than having to deal with transferring licenses (which isn't really possible on iOS and Android).

As I said, maybe subscriptions don't make sense to everyone here. I suspect most in this discussion are going to be power users who understand these things. But you (power users) make up a very small number of our user base these days. We of course want to make you happy, but we also have to make things easy and useful for the average user.

Nothing in today's announcement changes anything with how you've been using 1Password. It is merely another option that helps our users get better control over their sensitive information.

This is actually a really awesome thing. We get requests very frequently "I want to trade my license in for a Mac App Store license" type of requests. With subscriptions and this update they can do that. Prior to today the only way to get the Mac App Store version was to buy it again, subscription or not. This at least opens that option up for users who are on the subscription path.

I realize from the outside looking in this may seem weird, but from our perspective of helping customers, this is an absolutely game changer kind of day that helps us a great deal. Needless to say everyone at AgileBits is incredibly happy that the Mac App Store version is now becoming more readily available to users who want it. This helps us help our users better and instead of saying "No" we can say "Yes."

SLSWE

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
All I read above was "we don't want to dilute our own shares with VC companies as owners so we make the users pay extra instead". :D

Would love the app but it is way to much for how little it helps over keychain.

alembic

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2005
Disclaimer: I work for AgileBits, makers of 1Password.

... we aren't removing license options at this time. They are still available in the Mac App Store.
Has a decision been made to eventually remove the standalone license option?

We have some incredibly fun features planned and have had them planned for awhile but we always have to hold features back so that when upgrade time comes we can entice users to pay for the upgrade. The subscription option means we no longer have to do that and can simply provide features as we can since we don't have to convince you to upgrade. We just have to convince you to stay.
Feature parity will be a given because the only difference is standalone license versus subscription? Or are these new features reserved for the subscription product going forward? e.g. Adobe Photoshop CS6 versus CC.

AGKyle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2012
All I read above was "we don't want to dilute our own shares with VC companies as owners so we make the users pay extra instead". :D

Would love the app but it is way to much for how little it helps over keychain.

I can't even remember the last time an app or service sold that made me not want to move to a different product.

To a VC, the most valuable thing is number of users and can it make them their money back. Typically through a sale.

To us, the most valuable thing is helping people be more secure online.

I would hope you'd actually want what we provide and not the cheapest solution that might be sold out from under you next year. You're the product being sold in that case, not the customer. Other companies buy the VC backed company for the users or the talent, not the product.

Has a decision been made to eventually remove the standalone license option?

Feature parity will be a given because the only difference is standalone license versus subscription? Or are these new features reserved for the subscription product going forward? e.g. Adobe Photoshop CS6 versus CC.

No decision has been made at this time.

Feature parity will depend entirely on whether it's reasonable to add and support features on both. Due to the design, some features may be very easy to add on one, but not the other. One that is incredibly difficult to do with the license model type vault is custom item types. That same feature is already done and in beta for the subscriptions, it's implementation is not done in the clients yet. I'm not sure whether this will or will not end up for license users but it is much more difficult to do there and we'll have to weigh whether it's worth it to invest that time to get it right.

The subscription model already has some significant advantages over the license model. For Family and Team account types vaults can be shared and unshared between users incredibly easily in the admin console. Including making vaults read-only for some users and read/write for others. This feature for sure will not show up for license users because it's just too complicated to add and would likely be buggy when using it with another sync service. Our own servers were built from the ground up to handle this type of thing.

We didn't build our server solution for no reason at all. If we just needed to sync data Dropbox and iCloud did that fine, but designing a server that was built from the ground up for 1Password actually means we can make things happen that couldn't happen easily before. In the end there will very likely be features on the subscription service that will never show up for standalone vaults, don't be shocked if that happens. This doesn't mean license users won't get any new features, just that there will be things that separate them and it's more technological than anything else.

jasnw

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2013
Seattle Area (NOT! Microsoft)
AGKyle - first, thank you for responding for AgileBits on this forum. This is SO unlike a certain other vendor (*cough*Apple*cough*) who never responds to squat from anyone on ANY forum.

However, you aren't going to convince many of us that a switch to a subscription model is better for users who know what the heck they're doing. But, thanks for at least trying.

Predestinarian

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2015
AGKyle, I own 1Password on windows, Mac, iPad, and iPhone. All licenses purchased separately. I even owned a pre App Store license back in the day. Are you telling me these are now all free to download and use without paying for the syncing service? Nothing is crippled? But if I want to, I can subscribe to 1Password service for things like vault sharing?

iDento

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
iCloud Servers
People at AgileBits are great, the apps are great, the problem is that there're so many alternatives, they might not be as good as 1Password but they're much much cheaper now, iCloud Keychain is a free one if you're into the Apple walled gardens and sure you're not the product as in free apps.

I subscribe to Plex because it is cheaper than cords fees.

I subscribe to YNAB because it saves me money.

I subscribe to iCloud storage because it's just a buck for 3 devices backups.

1Password? I will just find an inferior substitute. Sorry guys.

Reactions: ignatius345
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.