Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mabyboi

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario, Canada
3d489376-4767-45cc-9446-25e911afc670.jpg

Im Sorry, I had to :D

SeattleMoose

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2009
Der Wald
Hell Has Frozen Over....

Pigs are flying....
A unicorn is romping outside my window....
Santa just went by in his sleigh...
The Easter Bunny is chasing squirrels....

And....

I wonder if this is the "Paris Hilton Signature Model"?

simrag34

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
NJ
What time can you purchase the white iPhone 4?

What time can you purchase the white iPhone 4 online or in-stores?

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Apple Inc. continues to market and sell the iPhone 3GS through their retail operations as well as through third-party vendors.

Yes, there are three earlier iOS phones, two have been discontinued and one is still sold as a cheaper alternative to the iPhone 4.

Do they actually sell any of those? I mean it is an AT&T (therefore US) only offer right? They don't count them in the numbers of iPhones sold (whenever they tout the number) do they? I thought they only meant iPhone 4's

Speaking of do they count reburbs in number of Macs or iPads sold?

epictempo

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2008
LMAO!!! I was about to say something about that. The question has been answered 3 times in this thread and people keep asking.

I wonder if people even read anymore, such an annoyance.

faroZ06: Your friend has a modded iP4 to white, I did 2 kits myself. Looks good from a distance ;).

Naysayers: I'm holding a 4 month old highly rated android right now and it's such a POS. Unrefined OS, inconsistent battery life, buggy reboots and random freezing, so yes...the iP4 is still the best phone out there. It's not about specs, it's about daily use.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
wouldnt it be funny if tomorrow complaints start pouring in about backlight bleeding and proximity sensor issues.... After 10 months and the they didnt fix the issue which they claimed "was holding up the release"

Adidas Addict

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
England
Do they actually sell any of those? I mean it is an AT&T (therefore US) only offer right? They don't count them in the numbers of iPhones sold (whenever they tout the number) do they? I thought they only meant iPhone 4's

Apple sell the 3GS still all over the world.

zerofour

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2011
UK
Hi, I am new in this forum.. I am looking forward to learn more in this forum about Iphones.. This Iphone looks great! :)

Welcome to macrumors!

I'm sure lots of people will dig this. This may make a June release of 'iPhone 5' less likely..? Unless Apple is just getting it out there at last - or throwing a curve ball on the release date of iPhone5. It's all too much of a mystery with Apple, yet we all seem to like it that way!

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Dec 3, 2003
Wish Apple did trade-ins. If they'd let me trade in my existing 32GB and pay (up to) $100 for the white model I'd be totally for it.

I waited from launch until November of last year before I snapped and just settled on black. Now I wish I had waited.

cyberfed

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2011
Finally! This thing is gorgeous! After waiting it out for Verizon to get the iPhone I held out even longer for the white iPhone. Finally its here I will be buying this tomorrow no question. To all those who complain "oh what's the point Apple is going to release the iPhone 5 soon".

Well its simple.

WHEN iPhone 5 comes out (whether its 2 months or a year from now) I'll just simply buy it and replace the white iPhone 4. What's the big deal? So I have to pay full price for the iPhone 5 since I'm under contract. Big deal. I mean its only $800. We aren't talking about a large sum of money here.

Mage0069

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2011
Any chance I will be able to go to my apple store friday and pick one up have to work tommorow and wont be able to get one then

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
Finally! This thing is gorgeous! After waiting it out for Verizon to get the iPhone I held out even longer for the white iPhone. Finally its here I will be buying this tomorrow no question. To all those who complain "oh what's the point Apple is going to release the iPhone 5 soon".

Well its simple.

WHEN iPhone 5 comes out (whether its 2 months or a year from now) I'll just simply buy it and replace the white iPhone 4. What's the big deal? So I have to pay full price for the iPhone 5 since I'm under contract. Big deal. I mean its only $800. We aren't talking about a large sum of money here.

Alright settle down there Mr. Money bags... not everybody has or is willing to spend $800 on a phone.

MacRuler

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

cyberfed said:

Well its simple.

or you can be a bit smarter and just sell ur white iphone for around 500 making the iphone 5 only around 200-300 dollars.

tinman0

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2008
How long before Samsung makes a white Galaxy S (or whatever they are building this month)?

DOCNRZ

macrumors newbie
Mar 16, 2010
Aww look, finally i got it right!!

this was what i made few days back outta my feeble prediction...

5657223010_827924acd9.jpg

mocking this:

20110302-10252893--img4559.jpg

:eek: It was worth it!...

jent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2010
Can anyone speculate why the seams on the metal band (three on the GSM iPhone, four on the CDMA iPhone) were left black and not made white for the white model?

I can understand the need to change the proximity sensor to that black strip (as opposed to the dotted yellow-white in the original promo photos) to avoid light reflection issues, but those plastics seams being black seems to ruin the consistency of the white model.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
still not sure how I feel about white front. I don't think I like it on this small device. And that proximity sensor sticks out like a sore thumb. And the front cam/PS on black front is pretty much seamless.

white looks fine on iPad 2 though. I think it looks kind of cool. On the hunt for iPad 2, not sure whether I'll get white or black probably whatever is in stock of the 16GB wifi.

I have a white Iresq backplate anyways. Not perfect but close enough. And with a clear Vulcan on, you probably can't tell the difference between OEM and non-OEM for the most part.

doctor-don

macrumors 68000
Dec 26, 2008
Georgia USA
Anyone know why there's more slit's / holes in the ear area at the top on the white iPhone? I looked at a friends black one and it doesn't have this?

Also with "SUPPOSEDLY" the iPhone 5 coming in September why would you get a white iPhone 4 now?

If people would take a minute to read what has been posted previously, they would not continue to ask what is that little slit above the speaker?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.