Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
For those who like to count, the release of the white iPhone 4 was 308 days late (after the black iPhone 4) in the U.S.

bassfingers

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

iPhone 5 is what I want

GregAndonian

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2010
The Beatles on iTunes... Check.

White iPhone 4... Check.

64 bit Final Cut Pro... Check.

Now we just need Blu-ray, and all the long-awaited, "When are we going to get it" stuff will be taken care of. :D

eemsTV

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2011
USA
I'm such a nerd, I kinda want it so I can be different than the other iP4 peeps that have black. >.<

AmpSkillz

macrumors regular
I'm wondering if i can trade my wifes black one with a cracked screen in for a white one for $200 like you can normally do or if we have to replace a black one with a black one or white with white....

she always wanted a white one to start with and we almost did this for a black one the other day anyways

GregAndonian

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2010
You forgot the mini-tower headless Mac.

Ahh, yes, I did. How could I overlook that one? :eek:

Although, an iMac with Thunderbolt might be a nice stand-in for that one once there are more peripherals that take advantage of it. Adding fast hard drives will be a breeze, and I read somewhere that TB will allow the use of external video cards... :eek:

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
not impressed, but i'm fully confident now a new iphone is not coming in june

lifeinhd

macrumors 65816
Mar 26, 2008
So yeah, Apple releases the white ip4 to make additional revenue from people that already own a ip4 black, in a few months apple releases an updated iphone ( still rumored? no confirmation yet? ) whether it be ip4s or ip5 and make more money off of you guys :)

Yup, some people just have no ability to wait/be patient, and it ends up (literally) costing them hundreds of dollars. Just buy a white 5 when it comes out, what's so hard? No wonder so many people are buried in debt in this country....

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
Yup, some people just have no ability to wait/be patient, and it ends up (literally) costing them hundreds of dollars. Just buy a white 5 when it comes out, what's so hard? No wonder so many people are buried in debt in this country....

Apple should bring out a new colour every couple of months if people are daft enough to keep shelling out for the latest new toy. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.