Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alayal

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2015
I think there is a new 3D Touch option for wallet whee you see the cards on Apple Pay

Attachments

• IMG_0167.PNG
    IMG_0167.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 483
Reactions: Shirasaki

dtich

macrumors regular
May 27, 2007
That was rather quick, four days after the last update. I wonder if its because there was something major that needed to be corrected, or if they're getting closer to a GM.
i noticed pretty flaky camera.app launching; often would open and hang. this should be one thing that's fixed...

jamesarm97

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2006
I had some issues with beta 6 where if I tried to send a map or address to someone from Calendar it would not ever bring up the keyboard.

brianlbaker

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
Settings has been re-ordered, no more "mail, contacts, calendar"
Camera UI changed, selfie on the bottom, 60fps indication on top

Mine still reads "Mail, Contacts, Camera" - and the selfie has been on the bottom for awhile.

Reactions: EJ8

RamGuy

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
Norway
Hmm, things are moving much quicker than ever before compared to earlier BETA's.

Might seem like this was pushed due to a major bug in the previous one? As there are no new build of MacOS Sierra, WatchOS or tvOS.

Raketemensch

macrumors member
May 17, 2013
Tralfamadore
I hope this fixes the weirdness with the "dock" on my ipad air 2. It often ends up with flashes of the screen from whatever app was last open, and the icons spaz out and expand/contract quite a bit. I've also noticed that Maps likes to hang on to the route it originally planned -- if you skip one of the turns because you're taking a different route, it will sometimes try and re-route you to the old route, even if the new one is faster.

I don't mean "I think this route is faster," I mean Maps itself, when it finally gives up on the original route and re-maps to the way you're headed, it shows a shorter travel time.

I've also seen some cases where the Maps app isn't pulling in the actual map, in neighborhoods where I never had this issue before. I don't know if this is a re-skin or a much deeper maps upgrade, it feels like a lot of changes as a user.

Reactions: celaurie

Cancelled
Nov 8, 2011
I'm sorry, but this is still a poor design.

You're telling me a 12.9" iPad Pro doesn't have enough screen real estate and requires scrolling text??

Also, the date isn't centered below the clock.

View attachment 645650

iOS has had very poor design for awhile now. Many things are inconsistent and just plain neglected or .. whatever. Text overlapping, out of place, weird UI clipping. Not the Apple of old.

msmys

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2016
Snapchat is no longer working for me on B7. It's having issues connecting to Snapchat's servers, or something similar. It says that it cannot connect. I've tried Wi-Fi, cellular, restarting the app, the device, and even deleting and re-downloading the app. This makes me sad. I'm sad now.

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
I was having issues with the last beta locking the Home screen orientation after using a landscape app on my iPad Air 2.... Either that, or my landscape apps would be locked 180 degrees opposite to that which I was holding the iPad. Hopefully addressed. I never got to a point where I could identify what I specifically needed to do to repro the bug.

xero9

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2006
I think there is a new 3D Touch option for wallet whee you see the cards on Apple Pay

3D Touch is useless for me on Wallet still.. It gives me two options: My default card, and last transaction..

If it would give me choices to pick other cards that would be awesome!

Reactions: Kfc179

devincentis

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2016
I downloaded the latest patch of from Good and my iPad is now working.

I am getting ready to download this latest beta, but need to say a prayer first. Will report if it breaks again.

Update - downloaded and things still seem to be working on the iPad Air2. I know you had mentioned you were on the iphone version of Good so not sure if it's the same or not.

tha
Good works perfectly for me and has on all betas. I use "Good Work" by Good Technology though now...

Appears that may be the issue. Good Work seems to work properly, but those of us still being forced to use Good for Enterprise (GfE) aren't able to run it. I'm unclear if BlackBerry plans to update GfE for ios10 or just Good Work. Hopefully it's both...

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
Snapchat is no longer working for me on B7. It's having issues connecting to Snapchat's servers, or something similar. It says that it cannot connect. I've tried Wi-Fi, cellular, restarting the app, the device, and even deleting and re-downloading the app. This makes me sad. I'm sad now.

Working ok here, temporary server issue?

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Mine still reads "Mail, Contacts, Camera" - and the selfie has been on the bottom for awhile.
They are now separate items. Used to be a single option combined "Mail,Calendar,Contacts" now its "mail" "contacts" "calendar" all separate options.

Not seeing that sorry , still the same and I did update
You won't "see" it. Thats why its called invisible. :) Click lower left just under the progress bar in the now playing window. (there is no button there) A new menu will pop up.

Reactions: brianlbaker
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.