Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dekema2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
WNY or Utica
2c2c5d30c5201902070b22b97aeafe56.gif

hfletcher

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2008
UK
Hmm.. It doesn't seem to be replaying at the moment :(

I found an interesting blog article here on why they think the live stream failed today:

Edit: There were minor spoilers in the article, so I removed it.

Last edited:

Manderby

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2006
Is this working for anyone at all?

No. Apples website is just a white Blob with some spoiling words on the top and embarassing pseudo-reports on the bottom. And that is what millions of people now see. Must be a bright day for Apple.

Dekema2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
WNY or Utica
Is there a YouTube video up, has anyone bothered to check

P.S. I still don't know what happened today! I disabled all alerts and my friends weren't talking about it, stopped checking Twitter, etc

RoryO

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2013
Be warned there are MAJOR spoilers in the first sentence of this article. Probably best just remove from a thread like this...

Hmm.. It doesn't seem to be replaying at the moment :(

I found an interesting blog article here on why they think the live stream failed today:....

Edit: There are minor spoilers in the article, so don't click if you want to remain completely spoiler-free. Sorry!)

MrGuder

macrumors 68040
Nov 30, 2012
Why can't we watch this on Apple's website, it keeps saying keynote replay from today will be back shortly for the past couple hours.
What is taking so long to watch the replay?

Last edited by a moderator:

imasunbear

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
I'm getting antsy. As much as I want to see this, the real reason I want to see it *now* is that I want to jump into the discussion with everyone else!

applepuree

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2014
Why can't we watch this on Apple's website, it keeps saying keynote replay from today will be back shortly for the past couple hours.
What is taking so long to watch the replay?

Maybe someone has to get the original footage and run it through FCP X, and they have to redub the sound ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
ugh I made it about 35 minutes into the stream and then it just stopped and now I can only see the "it will be up shortly" message :(

Presonance

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2010
Here's a recording of the stream, no commentary. But it does include some of the problems of the original stream, like stuttering and Chinese dub. It gets better after several minutes though.

WARNING: SPOILERS IN VIDEO TITLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnt9_AGbR_0
WARNING: SPOILERS IN VIDEO TITLE

Last edited:

RoryO

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2013
Warning the title of this video contains spoilers.

Here's a recording of the stream, no commentary. But it does include some of the problems of the original stream, like stuttering and Chinese dub. It gets better after several minutes though.

zen44

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
Why is it so hard to stream and post videos right away? It's 2014. Maybe Apple should start using a dedicated video streaming service.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.