Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dapetrun

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7855%3Dot%3E3636%3D875%3D%3C25%3DXROQDF%3E2686862%3C%3B4253ot1lsi

Ya see, this is why I seldom post to this website. I am tentatively called a liar because i don't care to waste my time to post a stupid IM reply from Apple, yet I am the one who is taking things too seriously?? People who demand proof are not smart enough to know that providing proof doesn't mean that anything has been proven. Just wasting my time.

HarryMiller

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
ACT, Australia
I just received a shipping notification with a delivery date of 22 October!

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB - Space Grey

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
Damn.. I ordered 11:04AM EST/8:04AM PST and it's still "Processing" - eh, I'll just enjoy it more :)

Hey, I'd remove your order number and tracking number for safety purposes, and maybe your name too. Just a suggestions

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Ya see, this is why I seldom post to this website. I am tentatively called a liar because i don't care to waste my time to post a stupid IM reply from Apple, yet I am the one who is taking things too seriously?? People who demand proof are not smart enough to know that providing proof doesn't mean that anything has been proven. Just wasting my time.

That text in your text message above in your image does not prove your case at all, in fact it actually could be your iPad case. which happened to me, I ordered a case and was surprised that it came the next day. Maybe you are confused and thought it was your iPad I don't know the whole story here. But insulting people is not the way to do it.

----------

Is your order shipping from China or USA? Enquiring minds would like to know. ;)

Last edited:

danj555

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
That text message looks totally bogus! blue = iMessage. green = non iPhone... purple = ?? weed?? idk.... not normal.. also what iOS is he using? 5? 6? not 7 or 8. still calling $#!T on this.

But i mean the other guy is good. thats as legit as it gets. and one day delivery too. sweet for him.

HarryMiller

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
ACT, Australia
What was your original estimated delivery dates?
Thanks

The original delivery estimate was 23-27 October.

Is your order shipping from China or USA? Enquiring minds would like to know. ;)
Harry can you please tell us where your iPad is coming from? China or USA or ? Thanks so much in advance.:D

The tracking number isn't live on the courier's website yet, but I'll post an update when I can.

Hey, I'd remove your order number and tracking number for safety purposes, and maybe your name too. Just a suggestions

Good idea, thanks.

Rgladman

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
Central Ohio

Since it is already Teusday morning in Australia it makes sense that they wii see these first.

I think there will be many shipping notices here in the states tomorrow.

Closingracer

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2010
Out of curiosity, how it is different from the iPad air? I have not seen one but i do have the iPad Air 2 case. How is it better?
Well at least with my iPad air case the front cover lifted up near where the flap connects to the back. Sold my iPad back in March or else I woukd take pics

dapetrun

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
That text message looks totally bogus! blue = iMessage. green = non iPhone... purple = ?? weed?? idk.... not normal.. also what iOS is he using? 5? 6? not 7 or 8. still calling $#!T on this.

From my MacBook Pro using Mountain Lion, go to Preferences, then Messages and you can pick any color you want for outgoing/incoming.

dapetrun

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
That text in your text message above in your image does not prove your case at all, in fact it actually could be your iPad case. which happened to me, I ordered a case and was surprised that it came the next day. Maybe you are confused and thought it was your iPad I don't know the whole story here. But insulting people is not the way to do it.

I insulted no one. I made an accurate description of several people, but you primarily, who refuse to accept content without proof. That is childish, is it not? Hence the word adolescent was used to describe you and the others accurately. And you say I am the one who is taking this too seriously?

I posted the proof I was ridiculed for not posting yet you refuse to accept this repeating exactly what I referenced earlier, that it proves nothing. You repeat same as if it was a revelation you reached all on you own.

I am not the one confused here. I ordered an iPad from Apple and nothing else, not even AppleCare+.

Manhood is reached when you realize you are neither hesitant to admit you are wrong or apologize for it. I learned that many, many years ago. Obviously you haven't.

I could care less if you or anyone else believes my Message from Apple is real or not. The mentality of many people that post on this forum is truly pathetic, as you have thoroughly proven.

Is your order shipping from China or USA? Enquiring minds would like to know. ;)[/QUOTE]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.