Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ASP272

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2004
Nashville, TN
What a freakin' waste of my MacRumors time. Post something when the store is up and running. Quit posting possible release dates every day or two. Thanks! :mad:

pbook15

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
autopilot said:
we'll probably see canada amalgamate with the US before we get a canada itms.

...then there'll be no need! ;)

So Bush is just here to negotiate the price over a dinner of fine Alberta beef after a survey found that most of us actually like Americans, just not him
:D

the_mole1314

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2003
Akron, OH
ASP272 said:
What a freakin' waste of my MacRumors time. Post something when the store is up and running. Quit posting possible release dates every day or two. Thanks! :mad:

This is macRUMORS, not macminute. it's a rumor, they'll post it. get the drift?

reckless_0001

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2003
Canada
ASP272 said:

Whoaa.. Chill Out! there are already enough people that complain that MR doesn't post often enough. :)

Sharewaredemon

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2004
Cape Breton Island
The only reason they posted this new thread/rumor was that the old one was getting full, you see it's getting WAY to close to 800, which is the theoritcal max.

(BTW I'm just joking)

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know the largest amount of posts for a rumor/piece of news on this site?

macridah

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2004
Nor-Cal
This could go on an on ... if not dec 1, then dec 8 etc. When apple announces a special event, i'll feel more certain. Otherwise, it'll be a headline news for me when the announce it out of the blue.

ferratus

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
With this thread, I'm pretty sure the iTMS Canada has won the title of the most number of threads and post on any given subject on MacRumors ever!

If we don't get the store, we can at least brag about this :D

With that said, not sure if I'll stay up until 1am again today for this.

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
Yah know. This kind of **** is really starting to piss me off. I wish Apple would drop all this cloak and dagger **** and say iTMS Canada is going to be released on *blah* and be done with it. I think Jobs and prob Apple as a whole gets some perverse pleasure watching Macrumors and the like freak out with these rumors.

I mean what the hell is going to happen if you announce it a month early or something? Its not like its going to eat into sales.

pbook15

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
SiliconAddict said:
Yah know. This kind of **** is really starting to piss me off. I wish Apple would drop all this cloak and dagger **** and say iTMS Canada is going to be released on *blah* and be done with it. I think Jobs and prob Apple as a whole gets some perverse pleasure watching Macrumors and the like freak out with these rumors.

I mean what the hell is going to happen if you announce it a month early or something? Its not like its going to eat into sales.

We would all have to go do something productive, and who wants to do that? I'm sure they all get a kick out of reading these forums and rumors.

autopilot

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2004
Toronto
pbook15 said:
We would all have to go do something productive, and who wants to do that? I'm sure they all get a kick out of reading these forums and rumors.

it's dead quiet at work for me... nothing to do but lurk here...

waiting... hoping... (not that i could do anything even if it opened in 1-2-3 hours as my mac's at home... :( )

Yvan256

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2004
Canada
Macrumors said:
After a delay reaching the promised November release, we've learned from an inside source that the Canadian localization of the iTunes Music Store is headed for launch on December 1.

Can't wait for tomorrow...

"iTMS Canada Dec. 2"

jettredmont

macrumors 68030
Jul 25, 2002
SiliconAddict said:

Ummmm ... they already did that. They said iTMS Canada would be up in November. In front of Bono, even!

Super Dave

macrumors 6502
ferratus said:
With this thread, I'm pretty sure the iTMS Canada has won the title of the most number of threads and post on any given subject on MacRumors ever!

If we don't get the store, we can at least brag about this :D

With that said, not sure if I'll stay up until 1am again today for this.

After 9 Atlantic (5 Pacific) all employees should be going home. If it's not up then, it's not up today I'd guess.

David :cool:

autopilot

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2004
Toronto
bankshot said:
iTunes for Windows?

my work PC doesn't even have a sound card I don't think... Couldn't listen to them here, and couldn't put them onto my ipod and take them home. :(

however, we have wireless highspeed here, so once it IS launched i'll start bring my ibook to work to d/l on my lunch :)

Eaon

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2004
Canada
Store just loaded for me (I'm in Calgary), but it's the American store. No Canadian flag on the "choose your store" screen.

autopilot

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2004
Toronto
apple2991 said:
Is that really going to happen?

i was kidding.

being serious though, later down the road, who knows?

i think i could see us adopting the US currency in my lifetime. i know when i lived in NZ the subject kept coming up about combining the NZ/Aus dollar. it's always the stronger currency (US, or Aus) who objects ;)

but now i'm off topic... :)

Dec 1, 2004
Does it not seem strange that the American iTMS web page hasnt updated? Its still listing the Next Free Single: 11/30.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.