Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I won't put any stock in rumors unroll August.

Don't forget this-

iphone5-110726.gif

B4U

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location
Apple has made the iphones so thin that there will always be a camera bump. The more advanced and sophisticated the cameras become...it's unavoidable. Being a travel blogger who uses my iPhone as my travel camera, I can totally live with that. Others seem so obsessed about the camera bump it borders on psychosis.
Or they can make the battery bigger instead of making the phone any thinner so that it has better battery life instead of risking to give the user a phone cut...

Reactions: amegicfox

GhostRaider

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2014
Hello this "iPhone 7" is not a flagship phone. This is a mere upgrade to iPhone 6s. Hence no redesigned look. iPhone 6s2 to be precise. Geez just wait til 2017. I don't see why people can't just wait.

doelcm82

macrumors 68040
Feb 11, 2012
Florida, USA
Or they can make the battery bigger instead of making the phone any thinner so that it has better battery life instead of risking to give the user a phone cut...
There's no risk of getting a phone cut. It isn't even close to that thin yet. Those who need extra battery have options.

Black Magic

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2012
Not sure why folks are going bananas over the camera hump? I'd say 90% of the iPhone users rock a case which negates the look. I'm more interested in the image quality and camera features versus obsessing over cosmetics. Just saying.

rp2011

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2010
Well if the headphone stayed because of bafoons like Nilay Patel, then stupidity has won out.

Crossmax

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2013
I honestly can't believe Apple is going to release something that ugly (I'm referring to the Daft Punk camera housing on the 7+). Not saying that the non-plus looks good, but come on...

Not that I care too much, there is no way I'm getting either of these 6ss phones.

Reactions: amegicfox

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
I cannot be the only one thinking Apple is screwing around with us. Every leak is different from the other. :rolleyes:

Three phones. Two phones. Headphone jack, no headphone jack...

Apple? Apple's competitors? The same factory Apple and its competitors all use?

smacrumon

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2016
Just because it happened in the past.

Yeah, I don't care either. Buy a SE if that's the problem.
No, not even SE. I'm talking about something supremely basic. Back to basics if Apple can't get it together.
12135Nokia-215-DSIM-hero1-jpg.jpg

nikosl7

macrumors member
May 31, 2016
So pretty. It will match in elegance my lightning to audio jack dongles, plus now with the second speaker I will be able to host parties at my place.

Can we somehow preorder?

Reactions: modeyabsolom

Mac 128

macrumors 603
Apr 16, 2015
Gone are the days of beautiful Apple products.

I don't see how Jony Ive can stay at Apple if this product is released under his watch.

It's one thing for him to allow the 6 camera bump to slip by and make an indicting comment about how it was a practical compromise. But this thing is an uninspired Franken-creation. If Jony stands on stage as a proud team member and does another slick video espousing the virtues and beauty of the his new design, then he has completely sold out.

modeyabsolom

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2016
That rear camera cutout on the 4.7" version looks huge! Its almost as large as the Apple logo below it.

Last edited:

Mr Fusion

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2007
I don't see how Jony Ive can stay at Apple if this product is released under his watch.
He's holding the entire company hostage with his garbage designs. The guy's a has-been and Steve shouldn't have given him so much power within the company.

Look at these leaks. Say all you want about how they're not 100% confirmed. It's nonsense at this point, these are legit and boy are they an embarrassment to what once was a proud company.

wozmatic

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2014
LOLOLOL this looks like absolute ****.

Getting my popcorn ready for the fall apple event

Also this fall, the fall of iPhone sales if this thing is released.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.