Hello - thanks in advance for your help as I plan to purchase my dream Mac! :D
So here's the rundown: I'm looking to purchase something to last me the next 5-7 years and have peace of mind. I want it to work at the speed of my creative output and not let technology bottleneck my flow. In the...
Looking for 256Gigs 13-inch Macbook Air.
Its $1050 for 2017 and 900$ for 2016 model.
The only difference is processors 0.2 Mhz clock speed.
Is 5350u slightly better than 5250u? Worth it?
What to choose?
$150 difference will cover goods like cases, hdmi adapter etc.
Hi I desperately need to buy a new Macbook pro and looking for help figuring out which one!
It will not be my main computer but I need it to basically do everything my iMac does since I travel for weeks at a time.
The main programs I use and need a lot of power for are Photoshop, Indesign, and...
Hello all, I have been debating if I should get the Macbook Pro 2015 15in with a maxed out processor, or the Macbook pro 2016 15in $2399 model. I will be using this lap top for intensive music production, and moderate adobe AFX/ Final Cut. Price is a factor here, I cant find the heart to buy...
I realize it's about 2.5 years old, but it has the specs I want and a better price (mid 2014 2.6ghz 8gb 256ssd 13.3in is $745 or $800 w/AppleCare vs late 2013 same specs except 2.4ghz is $675). I'm looking to keep it until 2019 or so.
Thanks for any help. This is a bigger purchase of mine and I...
There's two amazing deals for MacBooks lined up. They're the same year and stuff. 13.3in rMBP 2014 2.6GHZ 8GB ram 256 SSD.
Option A is $800 or $815 and it includes a charger and Applecare(insurance) until August.
Option B is about $745 and it doesn't include a charger and has no AppleCare...
Hi! I am looking to buy my first Macbook pro. I have searched the internet for days now, consulted the geniuses, but I still can't decide what is the right thing to do.
it could be that their similar threads about this around here..
Things that could help you help me:
- I am a designer
- I am...
As the title states, I’m trying to decide between keeping the RiMac in my signature (4Ghz, 295MX) which I’ve owned for just over a year now and am very happy with, or selling it and keeping a 6 Core/D500 nMP which I picked up on Cyber Monday for cheap.
I primarily use my computers for: