1 Week with iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Richardgm, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Richardgm macrumors 6502a

Richardgm

I just found it impressive that I've had the iPad 2 for one week now; I've used it every day for at least 5 hours per day, downloading apps, surfing the web, managing my website, watching tv shows, podcasts and live streams (tennis), streaming and listening to music, using AirPlay, tweeting, IMing, video chatting, doing my pre-flight items, taking notes, viewing and replying to emails, reading eBooks, reading news and so much more...

...and I've not had to restart once.

That's amazing stability for someone like me who's always on the device.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Congratulations!
    I'm so tempted to buy one. Hopefully I can get one soon.

I've seen the light.

3. ditzy macrumors 68000

ditzy

It's a great device I hope that you continue to enjoy it.

4. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

Congratulations & enjoy! BTW, I cannot remember last time I restarted or turned mine off. It has to have been months ago! :eek:

5. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Congratulations!!! I am enjoying mine as well! Mine's jailbroken and the stability is as good! :)

6. WillEH macrumors 6502a

WillEH

Glad to hear you're enjoying your iPad2. I use mine mainly when not using my MBP, or my girlfriend uses it most the time :rolleyes:

But apart from that, it's a fantastic device!

7. timothy632 macrumors member

I just bought mine...

I just bought my iPad 2 16GB wi-fi Verizon 3g and its simply amazing. I recommend it to anyone, don't wait around for the iPad 3...because there is always going to be something bigger and better waiting right around the corner.

8. AltimateJP macrumors newbie

I just ordered my iPad 2!

My mother just bought a 16GB wi-fi iPad 2 last weekend while I was visiting. Although I am known to be a fervent Android supporter, I had to recommend the iPad to her over any upcoming Android tablets because I knew the iPad would be easier for her to use. Well, after she bought it, *I* couldn't put it down! So I actually crossed over an just ordered a 32GB wi-fi+3G model. I'm visiting mom again and am using her iPad 2 to write this right now! I can't wait for mine to arrive! I'm researching mounts for using it in my car already.

9. DeeEss macrumors 6502a

Hey. Good isn't it? Im so addicted to mine.

Just wondering. What are you using to manage your website with? I would really like a good ftp app to manage mine with also.

10. Richardgm thread starter macrumors 6502a

Richardgm

I've been using FTPOnTheGo