Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Argentina
Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by King Cobra

So the whole process will take longer. I am not too sure how much longer, but I would say a minimum of around 3 to 5 extra minutes.

If it's a DVD-ROM, then yes. If it's a DVD from iDVD, then it's going to take quite a bit longer. I've heard figures of 2 hours or something like that.

Gelfin

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2001
Denver, CO
Re: 10.1.5 by Monday?

Originally posted by arn
Again, these are just grumblings and snippets I’m hearing, but the POTENTIAL bottom line is this: OS X 10.1.5 is ready and the update to Internet Explorer is almost complete, too. Both could be available before the weekend is over — but the Office v10 update is still weeks away from release.

And the only one we've seen so far... is Office v.X. :) You ever think these guys check the rumor mills and then throw us a curve intentionally? I mean, they could have sat on this until the Palm conduit was ready or something. Maybe that's where the "weeks away" figure came from.

Speaking of which... those sweet new clamshell CLIEs are out. We're about to get an OS with bluetooth support and a Palm conduit for Entourage. If I can get a bluetooth phone from Sprint, a bluetooth memory stick for the CLIE, and a suitable bluetooth adapter for my PB, I'm gonna be in wireless palmtop heaven. *drools*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.