jbp238

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2021
Agreed, not a fan, but if I had one it would go right in a case. Way too much money to mess around with. Doesn't seem to matter as much now that you can't see the color on the face.

Comment

redbeard331

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2009
No black is a travesty, baby ****ing blue? Seriously? No black pro models but you can get black on the base 13. Pathetic.

Edit to add, I don’t mind the blue, the more colors the better! But Black phones have always looked the best, the iPhone 7 was the last true black we had, and people went absolutely bonkers over jet black. Why would they not let us have a black color for the pros? And with all this hullabaloo over “cinematic video”, and portraying this phone as something you can make professional films with, not having a black version is ridiculous. Has anyone ever seen a baby blue camera on a set? I haven’t. On sets you do see a lot of black though, black cameras, black lighting, black everything, black gaffe tape, I’ve never seen a shiny baby blue camera on any set anywhere. It’s almost like Apple lives in a Barbie world.

Last edited:
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.