Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Sorry guys, deleted my FB which is where many of the pictures source was. Deleted the megapost because it was too sloppy with some picture showing and others not.

Last edited:

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I kind of want to upgrade but it looks weird. Also is there an option to turn off auto update in app store

maccompatible

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2012
Could anyone post just the new wallpapers from iOS 7?

(I'd love to at least feel like I have iOS 7 until I get it in the fall. I'm not a developer.)

maccompatible

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2012
Also, do you have the option to invert colors to have a black theme without inverting everything? (like icons and such)

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
The "Utility" screenshots above, is that what the new folders look like? If so, what does a folder look like from the home screen? Is it still a 3x3 grid of the small app icons?

trenchfoote

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Thanks for the pics, I'm pretty excited about this whole update. Curious as to what options are available for the control center in the settings menu.

hessiansack

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2013
We've seen lots of pictures of the new system apps, but I'm yet to see many of third party apps.

I'm curious to see how apps that use stock UI elements look (without developer modification) when run on iOS 7.

matty.p

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2010
Portland, OR
still no wallpapers posted.....

Can't figure out how to get them off but there's only two new ones anyways. The space one and the other one.

----------

I kind of want to upgrade but it looks weird. Also is there an option to turn off auto update in app store

There is, it's in the same place that you turn off auto downloads for books, music and apps in the settings.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
We've seen lots of pictures of the new system apps, but I'm yet to see many of third party apps.

I'm curious to see how apps that use stock UI elements look (without developer modification) when run on iOS 7.

No difference. The developer has to update their app to the new UI language which can't be done till the GM seed.

unobtainium

macrumors 68030
Mar 27, 2011
Love the ability to add a panoramic photo as a wallpaper that moves when you move your phone. It's hard to capture in a still photo (obviously) but it's really nice. Photo is of Sunset Cliffs in Point Loma, San Diego. As I move my phone to the right the background pans over to show the ocean and the sunset.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 2,375
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.