Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
I'm glad the Astros won. I think it's a HUGE morale booster for the city that they even made it to the series, and an even bigger one that they won, after what that city went through with the hurricane.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Original poster
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Sorry your pinstripes didn't make it. It's still the best World Series in about 20 years. Would it make you feel better to know the better team won the Yankees-Astros series?
I think last years had more drama and better games.

Reactions: pachyderm

pachyderm

macrumors G3
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
Sorry your pinstripes didn't make it. It's still the best World Series in about 20 years. Would it make you feel better to know the better team won the Yankees-Astros series?

Most of what I'm reading says it wasn't a great one. I agree.
[doublepost=1509656760][/doublepost]
Whoohooo... It was awful quiet in my neck of the woods last night both in the digital realm and physical. Loved it! Thank you Astros and congratulations on the win!

Wasn't there a car chase that followed?

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
hopefully the Mets get there act together and pitching back next year

I have the same hope. Hopefully between Mickey and now Dave Eiland (reportedly coming across town from the Yankees to be the Mets' pitching coach) they can whip those boys into shape...

Reactions: kevy2pale
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.