- Apr 12, 2001
Civilization Revolution 2, the newest iteration of the popular strategy game franchise for mobile devices, has launched on the App Store. Like the first title, Civilization Revolution 2 puts the player in the role of a popular ruler, challenging other factions as they attempt to advance their civilizations throughout the course of history in a turned-based format.
According to 2K, Civilization Revolution 2 is the first game in the series to be developed exclusively for mobile devices, as the original Civilization Revolution title came out on gaming consoles alongside iOS devices. 2K will also be releasing Civilization: Beyond Earth this fall on the Mac, which is a follow up to the popular Civilization V and Civilization IV.Key Features:
- New Units - strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology - race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders - grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics - updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
The original Civilization Revolution for iOS can also be downloaded for $2.99. [Direct Link]
Article Link: 2K Launches 'Civilization Revolution 2' for iOS Devices