Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
If the UK is getting through May 13 I'm hopeful the US will catch up next week. We can always hope lol!

Ohmm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
I don't think so. There are other members ordered between 1-13 of May and they got charged yesterday like me. I think its the model 38mm.

Well from the looks of it the UK is a lot farther ahead than the US. There are people who ordered on 4/28 and still haven't been charged.

shox2k2

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wichita, KS
I ordered the same date! We are in the same boat. I'm hoping we get charged tonight and it gets here Monday

Keep in mind Monday is the holiday. #

Last week they had a two week jump in a matter of days. Clearly the European distribution center got their shipment. Hopefully the U.S. gets theirs soon. I think it'll be by the end of next week.

38 sg ordered 5-11

Squid7085

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Is there still demand for selling a used 38mm at or above cost? I am looking on eBay and stuff, and open watches seem to be bidding around the price paid. I ask because my 42mm just shipped, and I have to return my 38mm the 24th of May. It seems likely that I won't get the 42mm by then to decide which one I want. I would be willing to sell it more or less at cost plus shipping (Can't stand scalpers) if I decide to keep the 42mm, would I have trouble with that?

Coryrupert

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there still demand for selling a used 38mm at or above cost? I am looking on eBay and stuff, and open watches seem to be bidding around the price paid. I ask because my 42mm just shipped, and I have to return my 38mm the 24th of May. It seems likely that I won't get the 42mm by then to decide which one I want. I would be willing to sell it more or less at cost plus shipping (Can't stand scalpers) if I decide to keep the 42mm, would I have trouble with that?

eBay is calming down a bit with the sport edition. I would do the return otherwise you may end up losing some $$ with ebay fees.

shox2k2

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wichita, KS

You may post an ad today on craigslist and just go 100 or so over what you paid and see what happens. If you get nothing then you can just send it back.

Ohmm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
Doesn't look like anything is happening tonight. Looks like the late April orders will be waiting until next week :'(

nlowe

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
Ordered on 5/11...still processing.
Originally given a 3-5 weeks window of june 5- june 18. Switched this morning to 2-3 weeks, BUT jumped back to June 11 - June 17.
Cmon Man...

shox2k2

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wichita, KS
My shipment jumped back too. I was worried they would start building stock for the in store release... Maybe that's happening. Europe and Asia seem to be shipping May orders and the U.S. Isn't far behind. I'm still hoping for late next week but I now have some doubt.

Last edited:

shawvegas

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2015
Covington, TN
I ordered a 38mm SG on 5/20 around 1:20 pm CST and my order showed Available to Ship: 3 - 5 weeks; Delivers: June 19 - July 2.

This morning sometime it was updated to - Available to Ship: 2 - 3 weeks; Delivers: June 16 - June 22.

I still have a 42mm SG ordered on 4/10 that was originally Available to Ship in June, but later changed to Available to Ship June 22 - June 29.

Here's hoping we'll see some more movements in the 38mm.

Coryrupert

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
Ordered on 5/11...still processing.
Originally given a 3-5 weeks window of june 5- june 18. Switched this morning to 2-3 weeks, BUT jumped back to June 11 - June 17.
Cmon Man...

Same exact thing for me. I'm hoping we get ours next week...probably Thusday, Friday. Next Wednesday puts it right in two weeks for me.

scholls22

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2010
Same exact thing for me. I'm hoping we get ours next week...probably Thusday, Friday. Next Wednesday puts it right in two weeks for me.

Same thing for me as well. I chatted with Apple and they denied any changes in what I've been told since I ordered. The thing with my new updates are that the weekly time frame doesn't match the date time frame that they gave me..So, evidently, something is screwed up!

thedarkhorse

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2007
Canada
And the cycle is complete, got my watch that I ordered 4/30. Original June estimate, then June 8-19, and delivered today.

No apple stores near me so I went in blind but 38mm is exactly the size I wanted, almost identical case size to my nixon watch that it is replacing on my 180mm wrist.

Ohmm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014
And the cycle is complete, got my watch that I ordered 4/30. Original June estimate, then June 8-19, and delivered today.

No apple stores near me so I went in blind but 38mm is exactly the size I wanted, almost identical case size to my nixon watch that it is replacing on my 180mm wrist.

What's your location?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.