Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rageguy

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2009
It was fun guys. Ordered May 13, received May 28. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!

Aibocyrus

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2015
Orlando, FL
I changed my April 21 order on May 21. I think changed is the key word as I kept the same order number. That's probably why it skipped ahead of my wife's.

I'm glad I read these. I just changed mine from 38mm blue to 38mm space gray. Did it through chat so they kept my order number the same. Fingers crossed!!

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
I'm glad I read these. I just changed mine from 38mm blue to 38mm space gray. Did it through chat so they kept my order number the same. Fingers crossed!!

Yeah, reading someone else's post about it prompted me to do it. Good luck!

HighFlyer007

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2015
4/29 38mm Space Gray Aluminum with Black Sports Band. Started off as end of June delivery when I ordered on 4/29. Got mine today. Change of status in about 48hrs. My card was charged yesterday and shipped from Ontario, California. I live in Bay Area and was delivered today. Good luck to those waiting. Things are moving..

dooger123

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
Ordered May 7th
Delivery Scheduled for June 3-June 5th
Card charged and PFS today at 11:30PM PST (May 28th)
Shipping to Reno, NV

ScubaLeo

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2015
Ordered May 9.
Just checked my credit card. Credit card charged. Preparing for shipment status. Delivers June 3 - June 5

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
My wife's watch, ordered May 8, was charged last night and is PFS this morning. Looks like I'll need to work from home Monday.

Phigam

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
May 10, PFS and CC charge.

Any guess on if it'll be delivered Sat vs. Mon? I think my family will be out of town tomorrow and I'll be working. # Kinda hoping for a Mon delivery.

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
May 10, PFS and CC charge.

Any guess on if it'll be delivered Sat vs. Mon? I think my family will be out of town tomorrow and I'll be working. # Kinda hoping for a Mon delivery.

It will be Monday. My watch shipped late yesterday and ups now says Monday.

Aibocyrus

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2015
Orlando, FL
Well. Like other people, I cheated. I got one from someone on Craigslist. He had the exact one I wanted, the 38mm space grey. He included screen protectors and a case. He charged me exactly what he paid for everything. Obviously I won't be using the screen protectors or case lol. I took the case off immediately, but it kept the watch looking perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93

RadioDaniel

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2010
I have the exact same scenario going on. Has been over 24 hours since I got the bank to clear the charge and I'm still "Processing." We're probably waiting till the next batch goes out, which I'm guessing isn't going to be till next week.

Finally movement! Switched to "Preparing for Shipment" overnight. Looking forward to receiving my new watch soon.

38mm SG BSB
May 1st
IL, USA

hArrisburger

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2013
Same for me. Looks like a good chunk of pre orders were fulfilled overnight. Most likely all arriving Monday? How long do these typically stay in "preparing for shipment"?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.