Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

heyyzuz

macrumors member
May 4, 2015
April 29 around 9pm est order

Charged overnight! And now preparing for shipment :)

Located in NY region

RadioDaniel

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2010
Of course, credit card declined overnight. Called in this morning to authorize. Probably delayed my shipment by a day from what I hear from others.

38mm SG BSB
May 1, 2015
IL, USA

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
PFS on my order I switched from the 42mm to the 38mm! It was charged last week and hung out at Processing until last night. My wife's watch that I ordered May 8 is still processing but hopefully hers comes next week. Since it's PFS I should get it tomorrow which is perfect as that's my telecommute day :D

Atlanta, GA.

juniorspank

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2015
Not me, I'm guessing mine will hit next week.

I ordered mine on May 8th and have the June 03, 2015 - June 05, 2015 delivery date range, but it's still processing. My bank doesn't immediately update my charges on my card so I'm just worried that maybe they're holding it up?

smg30

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2010
Minneapolis
Changed to PFS over night (and card charged). Status had changed to expected delivery June 3 - 5 yesterday prior to this PFS change. No email/text or tracking number, yet.

38mm SG
Ordered night of May 1
U.S. Midwest

Coryrupert

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I ordered mine on May 8th and have the June 03, 2015 - June 05, 2015 delivery date range, but it's still processing. My bank doesn't immediately update my charges on my card so I'm just worried that maybe they're holding it up?

I don't think you need to be worried, I think you missed the batch by 3 days. Up to May 5th USA orders appear to have been filled and are shipping out. I'm confident we will be in the next shipment, probably next week. If you are really positive maybe there will be another shipment later this week...

rjl021086

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Yesterday, changed to 4-6 day ship time with June 3-5 deliver window.

Charged and switched to PFS sometime overnight...

Wishful thinking that we might see them by the end of the week if they go out today??

Boston , MA.

JnDRader

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008

Wishful thinking that we might see them by the end of the week if they go out today??

Boston , MA.

With it going to PFS overnight I'm expecting my watch tomorrow. Hopefully I'm not disappointed lol!

Ohmm

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014

Boston , MA.

You will get your watch tomorrow!

Slv3562

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
Also charged overnight. However, it's still a pending charge. Changed to PFS. Ordered 5/2, U.S.

cjcb

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2014
38mm Space Grey People comment status here!

May 17 order. Mine also got bumped to June 10-17 delivery. Previously, June 16-20

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.