Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TEHi

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2011
I have many generic apple cables, from dealxtreme, sw-box and ithrough. They all work great for syncing and charging. sw-box one being better built than the other two. Same size as the original one.

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
FYI

The redesigned bumpers work with normal cables now.

So where can we get these new redesigned bumpers? I was just at an Apple store yesterday, and all the bumpers look just like the old ones with a small dock cutout. Maybe they haven't hit the shelves yet? Not sure, but I would like to get one as well.

ecschwarz

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2010
So where can we get these new redesigned bumpers? I was just at an Apple store yesterday, and all the bumpers look just like the old ones with a small dock cutout. Maybe they haven't hit the shelves yet? Not sure, but I would like to get one as well.

Just got one at an Apple Store - they seem to be the only place that even has Bumpers right now...you can also tell the redesign by the larger cutout for the mute switch (obviously).

BryanLyle

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
The model numbers of the redesigned bumpers end with /B instead of /A. They are available in stores and online now.

All of the iPod cables that I have fit this bumper (finally)

funlad

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
London. UK
Repost links to working ebay ads

Hi guys, just looked back at the ebay ads which had cables that members had confirmed worked with the iPhone 4 Bumper... but these listings are out of date. Any chance someone could either give details of the vendor - or maybe a make and model of the cable that works?

Thanks!

iparout

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2013
Hi guys, just looked back at the ebay ads which had cables that members had confirmed worked with the iPhone 4 Bumper... but these listings are out of date. Any chance someone could either give details of the vendor - or maybe a make and model of the cable that works?

Thanks!

Ditto...

Can someone help me out also ?

I have the same problem, read this thread, but all compatible USB cable links are dead...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.