Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChilliNr1

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2011
What and where is Barrel 2?

Hi,
add repo.ig33kstas.com to Cydias source list. Then you`ll find Barrel 2.
kb1ooo is working on an update for Snappy!

Working
  • Typophone 4
  • Typophone 4 Weather
  • Vending Machine (Theme)
  • WeatherIcon
  • Lockscreen Clock Hide

Greetings!

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Can anyone confirm MusicbarExtended is working? I keep getting a size mismatch error when trying to dl it from Cydia.

Thanks..

pmz

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2009
NJ
why would you install mywi when the only reason for upgrading from 4.21 -> 4.31 is for the personal hotspot...

Uh, first of all, get your information straight before talking to someone like you have a clue.

The MAIN reason for going from 4.2 to 4.3 is for the Safari Nitro engine. There are also dozens of other 4.3 feature, like Home Sharing and Video Mirroring, which is easily hacktivated on all devices.

Personal Hotspot is a scam in the United States. You lose your unlimited data plan, and add $15 to your bill.

MyWi is tethering for people with Unlimited Data plans, who wish you use what they pay for...even if we hardly ever exceed 2 or 3 gb a month.

ItouchMe

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
Uh, first of all, get your information straight before talking to someone like you have a clue.

The MAIN reason for going from 4.2 to 4.3 is for the Safari Nitro engine. There are also dozens of other 4.3 feature, like Home Sharing and Video Mirroring, which is easily hacktivated on all devices.

Personal Hotspot is a scam in the United States. You lose your unlimited data plan, and add $15 to your bill.

MyWi is tethering for people with Unlimited Data plans, who wish you use what they pay for...even if we hardly ever exceed 2 or 3 gb a month.

Or......you can upgrade and JB on 4.3.1 and download Tether Me which unlocks the personal hotspot feature and keep your grandfathered unlimited plan.............DUH!

bengtc

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
hopefully shrink and inspell will be updated shortly, those are two of the best tweaks I use!

Lostin

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
Few more

Hey rotatation inhibitor don't work, getting a weird glitch when using sbrotator with bosspaper.
Also I don't know if it's me or bitesms but about 30 minutes after a text a get a second notification for it it and when I open it springboard crashes

gsilver

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010
I can confirm that these work on my iPhone 4 w/4.3.1

- Infinidock
- 3G Unrestrictor
- Grooveshark

Grooveshark is the only app I use that doesn't seem to work in 4.3.1. I have removed it and reinstalled several times with no luck. Anyone else have issues with Grooveshark?

Star777

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
pwntunes crashes mobilemusicplayer.app

Is pwntunes working correctly for anyone? I have a 3GS on 4.3.1 JB with redsn0w. Pwntunes crashes mobilemusicplayer.app around the "cleaning up" and "gathering data" steps. I've attached the logs from crash reporter.

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 457
  • crash.txt
    25.9 KB · Views: 111

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
anyone having an issue with tv tube sleep ? it will work a few times then it just stops working .. only way to get it to work again is to respring .. then it just does the same thing

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Yes it's working perfectly.

How did you get around the size mismatch error? It's from Webviewcontroller which it automatically downloads from the david ashman repo. No matter what I've tried it won't work for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.