Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
This is for 42mm SS link bracelet orders only. I ordered less than 10 minutes after the opening hour in the USA and my ship is 4-6 weeks (May 13-May 27) Does anyone have an earlier ship time for the item? I may be out of town if they wait until then to ship. :eek: So I have my ear and eyes to the forum waiting for the first sign that this item is shipping. I so want this before May 4. Please, please, please, apple santa!!!

mark34

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2006
Like many others, I ordered the 42mm SS with black sport band and then made a separate order for the link band as an accessory and got 2 - 4 weeks delivery.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I nearly did that. Unfortunately, I wanted the blue sports band so I ordered that separately because it doesn't come with the SS. Of course that is scheduled for the 29th. I told myself I could be patient but as it turns out I'm not a patient person. :eek:

Like many others, I ordered the 42mm SS with black sport band and then made a separate order for the link band as an accessory and got 2 - 4 weeks delivery.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
This is for 42mm SS link bracelet orders only. I ordered less than 10 minutes after the opening hour in the USA and my ship is 4-6 weeks (May 13-May 27) Does anyone have an earlier ship time for the item? I may be out of town if they wait until then to ship. :eek: So I have my ear and eyes to the forum waiting for the first sign that this item is shipping. I so want this before May 4. Please, please, please, apple santa!!!

I'm pretty sure that particular combination had 4-6 weeks estimated delivery from the beginning when the preorders started. If I recall anyone who preordered it got that estimate or later depending on when they preordered.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Why do I waste my time and check multiple times a day?

Seriously, I must have some apple disorder! I just want my watch before I have to leave town. I know as soon as i leave the watch will be mailed. Our 42mm SS link :apple:watches seem to be nearly as extinct as the Edition watches.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Any SS 42mm link orders ship yet?

still pouting... i need to forget about it and just be surprised when it shows up!

CaCohen0509

macrumors regular
Jan 2, 2010
Just curios, Have any of you guys been charged yet for your SS link watches? I'm starting to think there is just no rhyme or reason to the charges and it just happens whenever. I'm going to be out of my mind tomorrow haha

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Just curios, Have any of you guys been charged yet for your SS link watches? I'm starting to think there is just no rhyme or reason to the charges and it just happens whenever. I'm going to be out of my mind tomorrow haha

Mine is still processing and I ordered within the first 10 minutes. No movement at all boo boo boo

showtunes

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2008
4/24 - No movement

Just checked. My order is still processing. I ordered by 12:04 am PDT.

42mm
SS Link Bracelet

:eek:

ZMRoach

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2007
Seattle
Still processing here too. 42 mm SS Link at 12:05AM PST with a 5/13-5/27 shipping estimate.

Hoping, but not expecting, for maybe early shipment next week!

2IV

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
I wonder when our watches will actually ship. Earlier than 5/12-13? On that date? Maybe up to 5/27? I'm hoping we get a nice surprise next week! I'm sure Apple has some made.

Schmeff

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2015
Processing Items Available to ship: 4-6 weeks
Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping

Same message as when I ordered it, I think at 3:07am.

I'm staying patient and hoping maybe we get lucky next week after the first wave.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
My confirmation email was received 8 minutes after the start of ordering. I am so jealous of all the peeps today getting their watches! They are going to have so much fun today.

listenclose

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2010
I ordered 42 SS link at 3:02am est 5/13 shipping.

I was charged 2 days ago with no status update so far.

flifish

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 6, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I am betting they are at the company that applies the DLC coating. Sure hope there are no problems. I hope it is just taking extra time! Well worth the wait

One would think they would get the coatings done well before launch day! I would rather have them get it right than rush to ship it. I am doing a lot of haptic tapping on my own while waiting for this damn :apple:watch! My attitude will surly do a switch-a-roo when we get the ready to ship notice.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
One would think they would get the coatings done well before launch day! I would rather have them get it right than rush to ship it. I am doing a lot of haptic tapping on my own while waiting for this damn :apple:watch! My attitude will surly do a switch-a-roo when we get the ready to ship notice.

I am afraid that is not how Apple did it this time. It is kind of a "running" launch, like a "marathon"!:rolleyes:

drwebber

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2011
Does anyone know what shipping time was of you ordered the link separately right at 01? I'm hoping we get our watches before they start shipping those out.

42mm SS link
3:04am EST order and 17 seconds.
May 13-27
Hoping to see it before the May 13th date, but won't be too upset as I knew what I was getting into.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.