Hey guys, I'll be buying my first Mac tomorrow! (MBP 13) I was just wondering if the refresh in September will be worth the wait. Basically, should I just sell the 8GB iPod Touch I get with the promotion on eBay and wait it out? Or should I just get the 32GB 3G now. Thanks for the advice in advance!